View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:58 AM

Thanked 1,156 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoiks View Post
I'll be going to this tomorrow night in Cardiff, UK.

http://www.rwcmd.ac.uk/whats_on/even...ck_blonde.aspx

"Warning - this production contains scenes of a sexual nature, violence, strong language and nudity"

It's a local drama college, and a couple of years ago I saw a good play with two completely nude female students, so I have high hopes. Won't be able to sneak anything photographic in, unfortunately, but I'll report back.
Alas, nothing.

It was an intimate setting, the audience sat around a set made up of a tiled swimming pool, with the actors sometimes walking around the side of it so the audience needed to lean back to allow them to pass. It seemed a promising start.

There were 5 actors in total, two female. First, this one:

hxxp://www.screendaily.com/home/stars-of-tomorrow/actors/joanna-vanderham/5015740.article

who appeared in underwear and stockings a couple of times. She was playing the part of an actress in a Hitchcock movie who was to appear naked- so she had a couple of monologues describing how she felt stripping off, and how at one point she couldn't help but orgasm. She also held the young Hitchcock's hand on her breast through her bra at one point. Very pretty blonde, it was a shame there wasn't more of her on show!

The other actress was:

hxxp://resources.rwcmd.ac.uk/actors/profile_current.cfm?year=2010-2011&id=15

Redheaded actress, more attractive than the photo would have you believe. She appeared in a string bikini for some lengthy scenes, in a white thin nightdress while going under a shower (although the lights faded without anything being visible), and one final highlight. She lifted her tshirt to show how she had tried to knife herself, fake blood on the stomach and all that. It was quick, but I am quite sure the bottom of her breasts were flashed. Nice, but nothing to get excited about.

So a bit disappointing, but these are 18/19 year old actresses for whom this is probably their first experience of performing even slightly unclothed, so no complaints from me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoiks For This Useful Post: