Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 09:15 PM

I suppose its a generational thing or maybe because where we live it is mainly warm but to us down blouses are not that uncommon ,particularly with my generation.

Yesterday I was arranging my old photo files and came across a number of scanned photos. One of the sets was my young wife in 2 yellow dresses (sundress to most of you). I found one in a shop and when that one wore out got a replacement made. Both were well above the knee semi see through, cotton, but both had necklines that ran dangerously below the navel. When I bought the first one it was a bit more decent but she modified because she wanted to show more. The second copied the first exactly. I don't think that she ever realised how much that you could see below the navel but knowing her maybe she did.These were her bar and restaurant outfits in the late 70s and early 80s and she never wore them with anything but shoes and jewellery. The view from the side and above was just about everything and as she has very large areole that were never fully covered by either dress there was always a lot of attention, especially from waiters and barmen.

When we went out we normally caught the train to our city and she wore a cheap scarf over the whole top and pinned the lower area to make it somewhat decent. When we got into the city she dumped the scarf and pins so even if she got nervous, which she rarely did, she had no covering anyway. She was especially popular dancing in bars because when you danced with her and she moved around dancing you could look down her front with everything was on view from her DD "hangers", her hairy lower regions right to her shoes. She normally was exhausted by the end of the night because she was always the one asked to dance by the stray men.

The interesting thing is her dress style was not all that rare then at least in our part of the world. Now she has graduated to more expensive little black dresses but they still show a lot of breast because as she still has large hangers the nipple is at the bottom and these dresses don't quite cover her areole. She still likes it that way when she is in the mood.

The weather here is now warmer so we are going out dancing tonight with her in the LBD so we'll see who gets to view her down dress tonight?

And before you ask there will be no photos as this is my agreement with her to tell our stories. Its a pity because they are pretty good

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 09-28-2017 at 09:23 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post: