Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 03:47 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We decided that the short loop we were on off the main camp road was the geriatric exercise road. Granted most people work other than retired travelers.

My wife got into greeting the single men walking by. If it was a couple just a wave. I asked her and she smiled saying she was going to see if another gentleman would walk up after greeting. She was striking out a lot. Most would stop speak pause and walk on. I said that maybe it was her sitting in the chair. She had me move the large cooler to where we were sitting. She refreshed our drinks. Placed a folded blanket on top. She lifted her skirt and sat. Legs up ankles crossed. Even sitting at a slight angle I see her blonde strip and slit.

We sit a long while even refreshing drinks to no luck. Soon a gentleman pulls into the site across the road. He has a pop-up camper and a crap load of fishing supplies. As we are watching him and my wife greeting the walkers our neighbor walks up. He stands directly opposite my wife on my left. He introduces himself and my wife introduces us. He and his wife were there for a two week visit. He actually did most talking to my wife. She is hiding nothing. After much small talk he wanted to make sure we were not expecting anyone so he could park his truck in the empty spot between us. My wife invited him to a drink and he said rain check that they were going to town to eat.

Funny but after he left my wife said that she was trying to decide if he was staring at her tits or crotch most of the time. We watched them leave and continued watching the walkers. Soon, my wife got a gentleman to stop. I had to relieve myself. The showers/restroom was maybe a hundred yards away. I excused myself. Very clean facilities. I decided to walk back the long way. I was gone maybe fifteen minutes. As I was approaching a different gentleman is standing in front of her. I walk slowly and stop several times. He eventually left.

My wife said she was two for two since I left. She said they were very nice men camping and night fishing off the banks behind us. She said the second gentleman politely pointed out that her top was seethru and she told him that this was a last minute camping decision and we have no clothing. She said he understood. Not that he stopped staring.

We decided to unload the wood and set up the fire pit. My wife watched me unload and stack all the wood. She stacked the pit. I got tons of bent over pussy views but again no one passed. Our across the road neighbor was out sitting by his camper facing us. We are maybe sixty feet away so not sure he was getting a show. Now we are set for the evening. It's around five p.m. and hot. Drinks are cold.

As my wife refreshes our drinks she excuses herself to the facilities. When she comes back she asked me if I thought she could wet her hair in the shower and get back without much attention. Honestly, most of the traffic was either in town or on the other side of the campground.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: