View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 02:27 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Step Sister

I caught my step sister spying on me changing one time when was I younger at our parents house. Our parents were up north & we had the house to ourselves & I had just taken a shower & was in my bedroom. I was about to get dressed & I noticed her looking through the door just standing there watching me, so I decided to just drop the towel & show her what she wanted to see. I walked around the bedroom naked getting my clothes like I didn't even know she was there, all the time while she kept eyeing me. Then when I was out of her sight I ripped the door open & scared the hell out of her & asked her what she was doing? She tried to say just got there, I told her she was full of crap cause I'd been watching her & I knew what she was doing. Then she finally admitted she was just curious & wanted to see a naked guy, I told her all you had to do was say so. I was still naked, it was no big deal to me, I told her what if I said I wanted to see a naked girl? She said Really? I said yep, its not like I haven't seen you naked before. She said true & started taking her clothes off, that's when I realized I could get her to take off her clothes when I wanted her to & boy did I have fun after that having her taking her clothes off.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post: