View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:32 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

I had a coworker who was a Playboy model for both the specials issues (I think it was actually hot moms) as well as videos.

She was a redhead who looked kind of like Maggie Gyllenhal, but better, with straight hair in kind of a bob, and with a really slim and athletic body.

She was a project manager who did modeling and acting on the side.

A guy who worked for me had somehow stumbled onto her Model Mayhem account, and she had a couple of pretty provocative pictures there, and under a name that was similar to her real name.

After a month or so, I went back to Google again and this time she had modeled for Playboy under her fake name. Her whole body revealed. She had some B/C implants. Shaved genitalia and a piercing down there, too. I kept it completely to myself (and my wife), but I believe that my coworker found it, too, a month after I did. We kept it to ourselves, and I don't think that anyone else in the company knew, but people there were very discreet.

The video part was amazing because they left no body part unexplored, plus she talked about sex with her husband and sex in general.

The other irony was that because I had a really good camera at the time, the company had me take her corporate photo. She came into my office very demurely dressed, but looking cute. I remember thinking "this is a lot more clothes than you are used to wearing for photos...."
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post: