Thread: massage
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 11:56 AM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Re: massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwa View Post
So I'm always trying to get wife to sex it up, so she said she would like another guy to
give her a full body massage.

Placed a ad and made contact with a guy that said he would come give her a massage ,it turned out he was
a fit younger than her guy.

She wore a sexy black robe with nothing underneath..
He showed up and told her to get up on table, she took robe off , I could see the surprised look on his face.
She was completely nude and looking fine , freshly shaved pussy.

I faded into the other room where I could see some but not everything I thought they might be more relaxed with out me.

He gave her a pretty decent massage on her back then told her to turn over he spent a lot of time on her tits and rubbing her pussy.
I was wanting it to go further but they finished up and he said goodbye.

She was very oily and looking very good , I layed her on the couch and took her it was great sex.

So now the best part 2 days later , she just texted me and said hes coming over again tonight. She says she was nervous the first time but thinks she will enjoy more this time. Not sure what she thinking but I can hardly wait to see?
This same scenario just happened to us last night. It was my wife's second massage from this masseur. Ended with my wife getting fucked for three hours!! I will post all details in a follow up post to my previous posting.
BTW- It was awesome!!!