View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

It wasn't planned at all for someone to see her nude pic. My wife had some sexy pics taken by a pro photographer, two that I like especially were her standing in white slacks, wearing a pink silk blouse which is open, pulled back, displaying her beautiful breasts. Her smile is perfect and she is obviously proud of her figure. The other she is wearing only sheer black tap pants, she is looking away, her hair is slightly blowing, her arm covers her nipples but from this angle you can slightly see her labia and clit through the loose leg hole of the pants.

She had these set in a double frame for me and occasionally she would put them on the dresser assort of a "I'm is a sexy mood" signal. After the kids moved out we got a little careless about putting them away. We've known our bug man for over 30 years, he has a key to the house so he can come in and spray if we are gone. We had left them out when we were out of town and he came that week, I bet he sprayed more than just insect stuff that time.

My best friend and I were having a few drinks and he confessed he has seen the pics. He said once when we were having a BBQ the other two bathroom were occupied, he used the one in the master bath, the pics were on the counter there. He complimented me on how hot she was. I told him it was only fair for me to see pics of his wife, he said he didn't have any on his phone, but he would come through. The next time we got together he kept his word.

The next time my wife had the pics out I told her he had seen them, she didn't get mad at all, she just wanted to know what he said, in detail.

Before you ask, she destroyed the pics when she had serious medical problem, she didn't want the kids to see them. I know I scanned the one with her in the slacks, but I have not been able to find it in the thousands of pics.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: