View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 06:12 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Wifes bus ride.

Back in the early eighties when my wife was in her early twenties she was living half way across the country with some relatives. She decided to visit her parents for the holidays and took a bus to get home. The bus made several stops and at one of the stops a black guy got on. My wife said the bus wasn't very crowded and her and the black guy struck up a conversation. They ended up sitting together and hanging out when the bus would make stops.

After one of the stops my wife and her new friend decided to move to a seat at the back of the bus. When it got dark they started to kiss and feel each other up. My wife gave him a blow job and then got on top of him and rode his cock till he shot his load in her. He fucked her a second time that night , and the next day gave him another blow job about a half hour before he got to his stop.

They exchanged telephone numbers and promised to keep in touch, but later when my wife tried to call him the phone number didn't work and she never saw or heard from him again. After this she entered what she called her black guy period.

She started hanging around a black girl she worked with and her boyfriend. They would have parties with many of their friends and my wife was a big hit at them with her blonde hair and big tits . After the parties she would spend most nights in a spare bedroom, drunk, on her back with her legs spread or on her knees giving the guys a thrill.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post: