View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:21 AM

Thanked 94,177 Times in 5,343 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
I would say that the outdoor spaces in Vabali Spa is a bigger bonus than the outdoor spaces in Kristalltherme Ludwigsfelde. The outside pool in front of the restaurant area is particularly nice, and while sitting/lounging on one side of this pool you have a very nice view of those on the other as well as of those in the pool

Set aside at least 5 hours for a visit to allow yourself get into the proper relaxing mood, that's my advice.

KG
went to vabali spa last week and had a very good time...
It was Thursday afternoon around 19:00 and I stayed till around 23:00.
Saw some really nice girls - all of them almost completely shaved completely as well as some mature ladies. I can't remember any of them having a real bush...
the most hair you could see was really short trimmed...
So, I guess the bush is not back... at least in Germany...

If someone wants to take some pics in there, it is relatively easy if you have a "spywatch" - all other electronic equipment is stored in lockers before entering...
Pay attention to go on days with lot of sunshine, as the sauna windows are small and do not allow for a lot of light inside (it is there where the girls are more exposed). there is also not much artificial light in them.
Alternatively one could take videos/pics outside of the saunas, where the girls shower after...

telegram blog flickr mega

Last edited by clairwill; 05-14-2018 at 02:30 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post: