View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 07:49 AM

Default The Tent.

Friday night as I went up to my bed at about 11pm I could see funny lights in my neighbours back garden, so I went to my bathroom window and opened it, and saw that it was two females and two males with head lights and gloves with LEDs on the finger tips, could not see what they were doing because of the neighnours trees and shed. In the morning I found out that they were practicing putting up there tent in the dark for a trip out onto the moors later in the year.
Sometime around 2am I was woken to the sound of laughter and what sounded like a hose filling a plastic bucket, I looked out to see a male standing between the tent and the shed with a LED glove peeing into a 5 gallon plastic bucket with the others in the lent giggling and laughing at the noise.
Then about haft an lour later I heard the noise again, but this time as I looked it was a female with the LED gloves holding her bum cheeks with her ass over the bucket pointing my way, as she finished she bounced up and down but as she did so she farted witch echoed in the bucket, the ones in the tent laughed real loud at that.
It was to dark to see details but it was funny to see the LED fingers doing the holding, no more that night, the tent was still there Monday but it was only used Friday night I think.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: