View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:49 AM

Default Amsterdam cont. (Hotel cont.)

The toilets for the bar were under the stairs and had a sign for both men and women on the door, I went in to pee and as you entered there was a urinal up a big step, ( I think the step was to cover the waste pipe from the toilet) then to the left of the urinal was the toilet cubicle, the top of which was about waist high to me at the urinal and chest high to anyone in the cubicle.
The first time I peed I was there on my own, when I returned to my girlfriend in the bar I told her about the layout, Later when she needed a pee she got me to go with her so that no-one could stand at the urinal and look over the wall, as she was whipping another man came in and saw me watching her, I got a funny look from him as we left.
On another evening I went for a pee and as I was stood there on this step at the urinal a female came in and entered the cubicle and lifted her dress and dropped her knickers, I tried to look away but she started to talk to me so I looked her way, she was looking at me, and I started to get stiff, she saw this and giggled, as she stood up she turned to face me giving a great look at her neatly trimmed muff, I think she was deliberately taking her time to put her things right. After I returned to the bar and my girlfriend we saw the female at a table with more females and they were looking and giggling at us.
My girlfriend would not let me go to the toilet alone after that, but I was alright with that as she would pee also and I could watch that anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: