View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 02:52 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default done similar things like this several times.

I too have had service people come to do various things and have set topless and nude photos of my wife out for them to notice.

I've had the furnace and hot water heater serviced and have left photos on a workbench that they had to walk by to get parts and tools. I usually have a stack of them with the top one as a teaser, one that only showed a hint of a nipple or is covered partially so it looks like I didn't leave them out on purpose.

I've set up a camera to watch them as they walk by and notice the photo on top and then as curiosity ges to them, they go back to see what they might have found.

I've recorded them looking through the stack and have later shown my wife the recording. She is usually really embarrassed at first and then as she thinks about it she gets turned on. She wonders what they would think if she would meet them in a store or restaurant.

I wonder what the guys tell their buddies?

I once had a service man have to make a second trip to finish the job the next day and when he returned he brought along a helper, a slightly younger guy. They went directly to the photos and while one worked the other looked at the photos. I left a few more explicit ones in a drawer that I had left partially open so they could see that there was photos there too. Sure enough they found them too. They saw photos of my wife fucking and sucking several different men.

It took them about an hour longer than they estimated to finish the job. and they didn't even charge me. They explained that the younger guy was "in training", Ya, sure.

I've posted a similar theme on the thread "What have others seen on your phone or PC" about a migrant seeing photos of my wife while he was working in my back yard. (With photos)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post: