View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 07:45 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

@netcouple: See, women are kinky and like to share photos like us guys! My wife and a niece of hers have various cock photos of male strippers. So this young woman, whom I've known as a young teenager - is now talking about cock and sucking it, and such. I'm not embarrassed - but amused. To witness that- which I have forgotten what it was like to grow from a child to an adult. I remember being 19 and blushed with some of the things my oldest sister would talk about (sexual details).

Of all the women in my life, my wife was the first woman to take photos of my dick. She admitted to masturbating to it when we were first dating and wouldn't see each other for almost a week. I can still get hard and jerk off to photos and videos of my wife. I like looking at naked women photos from all over the internet... but my wife is my favorite.

@stoneme123: wow, kind of odd... but hey. They know you got a good tool to bang her with. She was proud of what she gets, enough to show her friends and family. So that is an honor, right!?
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post: