Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 PM

Default Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone

This is going to be a many part story with Alexa going from feud to feud. First one or two in NXT then right up to the main roster. I've got it basically all mapped out so I won't be taking requests but if you want to ask if someone is involved, I'll tell you.

First segment is a little short.

Part 1

Alexa Bliss vs Eva Marie – Bikini contest

Corey Graves is the host for this bikini contest. Eva Marie comes down to the ring first, wearing a white robe. After her is Alexa Bliss, wearing a black robe along with her claw wrapped around her hand. Some raunchy music plays and Alexa is up first. She slowly removes her robe revealing a push-up bikini top, doing wonders to her small breasts, and a very cheeky pair of bottoms, showing off much of Alexa's thick ass. She struts her stuff around the ring, making sure to put a lot of emphasis into her backside. Eva Marie is up next and strips off her robe revealing a red bikini top, barely covering Eva's massive breasts and merely a thong bottom, practically engulfed by Eva's ass. Eva spins her robe above her head as she slowly walks around the ring. Eva bends over and runs her hands up her own legs right in front of Graves. Graves says that each woman will have a moment on the mic to plead their case. Alexa gets the mic first.

Alexa Bliss: Before I start here, I have to ask, Eva. Just how many one dollar bills have been tucked in the side of that thong? I mean seriously, are you dressed for a day at the beach or a night's work on the stripper pole? But why should you guys pick me? Because I'm all natural smacks her own ass. Unlike this plastic bimbo over here, I may not have big 'cum on me' tits, but I'm all natural and don't need to parade around like some skank to get noticed.

Eva Marie is angry and gets into Alexa's face. Eva shoves Alexa and Alexa turns around and punches Eva Marie in the head, with the claw on her hand. Eva drops like a ton of bricks to the mat, on her back. Corey Graves decides to get out of the ring and let the ladies handle their differences. Alexa drags Eva's lifeless body to the center of the ring, still on her back. She stands over her, mic in hand. Alexa decides to mount Eva, straddling Eva's stomach as she lies there unconscious.

Alexa Bliss: So I think we know who the real winner is here, Eva! I will say though, you look natural here, lying flat on your back. And you're definitely a loser Eva...but just how much of a loser are you? Because I don't quite think I've humiliated you enough yet. You see these fans hate you, Eva and they always hate seeing more of you on TV. But I think they'd love to see more of you tonight. What do you say, fans, who wants to see the million dollar investments that got Eva this job?!

The crowd goes wild at the idea of being able to see Eva Marie's nude breasts for the first time. Sure, Eva had done some risque photos in the past, but never anything actually nude. Alexa slowly wipes the hair out of Eva's face and grips Eva by under her chin, shaking the red hair bimbo's head back and forth. Bliss grabs the middle of Eva's bikini and teases a tug, making the crowd go wild. She teases a couple more times before yanking Eva's top right off, exposing her massive breasts and perky nipples. The sheer force of Eva's bikini ripping off caused her breasts to jiggle quite a bit. Alexa smiles as she swings the bikini top around and tosses it into the crowd where one lucky fan will have a keepsake for life.

Alexa Bliss: Wow, they're just as massive as I thought they'd be. Honest question though, Eva, just how many of the boys in the back have unleashed their load on these bad boys?

Alexa squeezes Eva's tits together, barely getting a moan out of a semi-conscious Eva. Alexa gets up and rolls Eva onto her stomach. She points down to Eva's thong bikini which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Eva is now slowly trying to crawl which causes Alexa to laugh a little at the patheticness of it. Alexa grabs the waist of Eva's thong and pulls it right up, giving Eva a massive wedgie before slowly rolling the thong down Eva's thick thighs and legs and eventually past her feet, stripping Eva completely naked. Alexa goes to toss Eva's thong into the crowd but instead decides to keep it for herself and puts it by her robe. Alexa bends over next to Eva and delivers a hard smack to Eva's right ass cheek, causing a small wimper from Eva. As Eva slowly starts to get on all fours, Alexa runs and punts her right in the stomach, putting her on her back and exposing her shaved pussy to the crowd. Everyone in the arena has their cameras out, taking pictures of the humiliated red head. Eva seems to be out cold again, so Alexa leaves the ring and comes back with a water bottle. She dumps the bottle all over Eva's face and makes sure to get some on her chest too.

Eva slowly starts getting to her feet as she looks down and realizes that she's entirely nude. The crowd goes wild, getting a full look at Eva's thick body. Eva tries to cover herself up, with one hand covering her breasts and another cupping her pussy. As she tries to run out of the ring, Alexa grabs her by the hair and drags her into the corner. Bliss grabs Eva by the throat and holds her against the turnbuckle, choking her. For a few moments, Alexa just smiles at Eva, who is coughing, choking and trying to squirm free. Alexa tightens her grip and looks at Eva with rage.

Alexa Bliss: Listen here you little sl*t, I came out here to teach you a lesson tonight. A lesson in humility. And you're going to do what I say, yes?

Alexa moves her grip up from Eva's throat to under her chin, holding her face in place and forcing Eva to look right into Alexa's eyes.

Alexa Bliss: Eva I want you to do something for me, something you're very familiar with. I want you to get down on your knees. Unfortunately I don't have a cock for you to suck. So this next part might be a little different than usual for you. I'm going to turn around and I want you to kiss my big beautiful ass with those sexy dick sucking lips of your's. Okay?

Eva immediately nods that she will, having no other choice. She slowly drops down to her knees in front of Alexa, something that Bliss takes great pride in. Eva tries to cover her massive breasts from the audience but Alexa forces Eva to put both her hands down, as Eva turns bright red and the cameras flash. Alexa slowly turns around and pulls down her bikini bottoms, revealing her plump ass. Eva looks humiliated as she puckers up and delivers a small peck to the right ass cheek of Alexa Bliss. Alexa turns around and looks down on Eva, laughing.

Alexa Bliss: Do you call that a kiss, Eva? I want you to kiss this like you're begging my ass for a promotion. I want a little passion out of you, worship it...or else.

Alexa turns back around and Eva slowly rests her hands on Alexa's hips and begins kissing, licking and running her hands along Alexa's backside. Alexa can't help but smile as her humiliated adversary is literally kissing her ass, a sign of begging for mercy. Eva finally removes her face from Alexa's ass where Alexa has noticeable lipstick smears on her posterior. Alexa isn't pleased and grabs Eva by the hair, placing her head between her thighs in a position like the pedigree. Bliss slowly runs her hand down Eva's back before reaching Eva's ass. She lifts her hand and smacks each of Eva's ass cheeks a few times.

Alexa Bliss: Time to put this big tit bimbo to sleep once and for all!

Alexa hooks Eva's arms and delivers a brutal pedigree, embedding Eva into the mat with her ass jiggling off the impact. Alexa walks over to her robe and pulls out a black permanent marker. She goes over to Eva and bends down right next to Eva's ass. She laughs as she smacks Eva's right ass cheek multiple times before pulling out the sharpie. She signs “Alexa Bliss” in cursive on Eva's ass cheek and then rolls her over. She draws a lewd, veiny cock right in the crease between Eva's breasts, the head of the cock pointed right toward Eva's face. Alexa stands up and pulls out her cell phone. She stands over Eva and has a little photoshoot, showcasing Eva's new 'tattoos'.

Alexa Bliss: These are so going up on instagram!

Alexa picks up her robe, Eva's thong and starts to leave the ring. She makes sure to toss Eva's robe into the crowd too, so that she'll be unable to cover up whenever she awakens.

Long after Alexa leaves, Eva slowly begins to wake up. She sits up and looks down, realizing again that she's stark naked and that there's graffiti on her chest and quickly screams and tries to cover up. She flops around the ring trying to roll out, making all of Eva's body parts jiggle. She gets out of the ring and sprints up the ramp, her breasts bouncing like crazy despite her hands trying to contain them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: