View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Posted a few months back that had been trying for several years to get the Mrs to go braless more often. First on vacation, then at home on the weekends, then every night when she gets in from work. Recently have been texting her as she is coming home from work on a train she has to lose the lingerie... Told her to go to the restroom on board and remove her bra at a minimum. Silence - no response. Then I receive a smilie face on my phone - she still has a good 20 minutes on the train. Immediately respond "take a pic and send it." Nothing. Half an hour later she walks in and I say "Where's the pic?" She looks confused. I said "Sooooo?" She smiles and pulls her bra out of her bag. Ask for details. She said she removed on the train, but the restrooms are so disgusting so she did it while sitting in her seat, in the middle of the car. I was more than a little surprised... and asked how? All girls learn early how to remove a bra without taking off her top [which I already knew - it was more that there had to be people nearby.] Apparently the seat next to her was empty and she was next to the window, so when the people across the aisle were not looking she did it. I was amazed at how daring this was for her and heaped praise on her. She has now done this several times. She is a fairly firm 34B so she can go braless without it being overly obvious, depending on what she is wearing. Any time I can get my wife braless in public is a favorite!
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: