View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:46 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Last weekend the wife and I went to a Halloween in the city. There was a big costume party at a hotel, so we booked a room for the night. We were determined to have some "adult" fun for Halloween this year, after years of doing the "kid" thing.

I suggested she sl*t up her costume, since no one would know us there. She was happy to do so, and decided she was going to put together a sl*tty saloon girl type of costume. She had a real tight corset that didn't really stay up too well. She wore heart shaped pasties under, just in case. She was adjusting all night. The corset kept falling down, and on multiple occasions the pasties were clearly visible. She feigned frustration, but she was loving the attention.

On one occasion she was trying to adjust, and she pretty much pulled the corset down to hike it back up, exposing her breasts fully, only the pasties covering her nipples. One guy dressed like a Top Gun pilot was watching the whole time. He was pretty brave, because he came right over and asked if he could feel them. Without even looking at me she said sure. He felt her up for about 10 seconds right there at the party, then asked for a photo, which she obliged.

We always joke about her bringing another guy up to a hotel room some night for a random blow job. It's usually in jest, but this night she was not opposed to it. If we found that guy again, she would have asked him, but we never saw him again. Sad for me, but more sad for him. He has no idea what he missed!

Anyway, party over, and we ended up doing the normal "out of town hotel" stuff. She walked the entire floor after getting off the elevator topless, taking her corset off on the way up. We took some really good photos, of which I'll share a couple here. And we even did a room service delivery video. I'm working on editing that now, and will get it up at some point.

It was a great night. Lots of strangers saw her tits in some state of popping out all night. She loved the attention.
So I FINALLY got some sort of video together from the room service delivery. It's just a 30 second animated GIF of the best parts, sorry for the quality. She's only wearing a thong, and a men's shirt opened in the front. Let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails
delivery_crop.gif