View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 07:58 PM

Thanked 58,483 Times in 2,241 Posts

Three days later, she came over to view the contact sheets. She gave me a big kiss when she came in remarking that she waa having lots of sex....shaving got her and the bf going, then the shoot (me), and then 2 hours after the shoot, with her bf (i was so turned on), then 2x daily with her bf since then, thinking about cumming for the camera. She said "I just got fucked for the second time today and hour ago, and I'm alreading dripping wet" she pulled my habd under her dress, and indeed she was very wet.

"Well, vefore we look at the contact sheets, lets calm you down". With that I pushed he in a chair, and pulled my already hard cock out of my running shorts, saying "you never really gave me oral the other day, and I still haven't tasted you yet. She took my cock into her hand, and started licking the bulbous head. She was good, very sloppy, lots if saliva, very good at taking all 7 inches, and swollowed every drop.

I pushed her back inti the chair, pushed ger dtrss up, and begain to lick her. Suffice to say that all the sex over the last week had not depleted her orgasm pool, she came and came and came. Eventually relaxing back in the chair with a happy smile.

To be continued
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: