Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 03:39 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

My head was flooded with new emotions as I watched from the corner. My best friend was now getting his dick sucked by my wife while he pushed his fingers inside her tight little married pussy. I wanted to rush in and stop them but I couldn't. I walked away and back into our living room. I sat on the recliner with my own cock straining in my shorts, hard as steel at the sights and sounds of what I had just watched. I turned the camera onto review and looked at the pictures of my wife's cute tight ass and then of her with my buddies dick in her mouth and I wanted to see more.

My buddy had always had a much larger cock than my own. In gym class he was the first to develop and get pubic hair. I had seen him naked many times and was always amazed at the size and girth of his cock, wondering how he fit it inside a woman. As boys we did all the things boys do, we snuck off to the lake and went skinny dipping, took our dads playboys and masturbated to them. One time he had suggested we look at the magazines together and jack each other off. We did that several times but that was as far as it ever went. After we got married he and I remained friends and stayed close, we shared a lot together but my wife was not anything I ever considered sharing. He did not date much that I knew of and stayed dedicated to his job and his parents. I always wondered if he might be gay but had never seen any sign of it. He always talked about my wife being hot, about how much he wanted her and stuff like that but I never took any of it serious.

My wife and I had both confided in him about our recent sexual exploits and he seemed incredibly interested and asked many questions. My wife always like him and found him cute but there was never any open talk of her wanting to have sex with him. One night about two weeks ago my wife and him were talking and teased about having a threesome but both laughed it off and said they didn't want anything to get weird in our friendship. I wondered if they were serious or joking around at the time.

I eased back down the hallway and my freind was now in a 69 position with my wife on top of him. She had his full length down her throat and his huge balls were slapping covering her eyes and forehead completely. He was between her legs and licking her pussy to her full enjoyment. His face was soaking wet and I knew she was probably flooding his mouth with her sweet pussy juice. I watched and started to jack off to the sight and sound. I had forgot the camera in the living room and could not move from the sight in front of me. I didn't want them to stop, I didn't want them to see me watching or know that I knew.

I walked back down the hall and out to the patio collecting my thoughts. I thought I would sleep outside so that my wife and friend did not know I had seen them but then a thought ran through my head. We did not have any condoms at home. We had not used them since we got married and the first guy was a friend that things escalated totally unplanned and unprepared and he had went bareback but the second guy we met was a stranger and he brought condoms with him the night we played. My wife and I had agreed that we wanted to be safe and were planning to buy condoms to have on hand just in case but had never got around to picking them up, always forgetting. We had said we would never play unprotected and now I wondered if my buddy was going to be inside my wife, bareback. I walked down the hallway inside again hearing the sound of flesh slapping up against flesh and my mind raced.

I peered around the doorway once again and my wife was sitting on top of my friend, his hard dick hidden buried up inside her as she ground her hips onto him. His hands moved around to her cheeks and their rhythm began to pick up with them both moaning in pleasure. The thoughts of condoms ws gone from my mind as I watched my best friend fuck my wife deep and hard in our bed. The smells coming from the room along with the sounds were intoxicating. I could smell sex and their heated bodies and the aroma was overpowering. Teh sound of his hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy was the best sound I had ever heard and I thought I was going to climax in the doorway as I stroked myself and watched my friend begin to shake and I could see his balls draw up and tighten as he held my wife's hips as tightly as he could and I knew he was pumping her full of a load of his hot cum deep inside her pussy. I heard begin to orgasm wildly as she leaned over and they kissed deeply staying connected with his cock buried inside her.

I had to walk away and went back outside still stroking my dick at what I had just watched, seen, heard and smelled. I was looking at the new pictures on the phone and wanting to go inside and join my wife and friend. I wanted to bury my hard dick inside my wife's cum filled pussy and take sloppy seconds after my best friend. I finally drank a beer and then walked back inside leaving my clothes on the back patio.

My buddy was like the energizer bunny and had my wife's legs up over his shoulders and was once again buried inside her. The sounds of slapping flesh filled and echoed through the otherwise silent house. The smell of ass mixed with cum was heavy and I watched them got for some time before my buddy pulled out and flipped my wife over onto her stomach and shoot a large load of his cum onto her her upturned ass cheek.
Attached Thumbnails
bf1.jpeg   bf2.jpeg  

bf3.jpeg   ass cum shot1.jpeg  

The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
2out4more, 45colt, 51grallo, 9ward1, al34434, americuadorian, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BadPhotog, bare65, bertimos, bigdownloader, BoHunter, breastexp101, britrob, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, clitty, dab140, davyp1, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, Diskret, dpence, DRDavenport, eleventhson, ernieballus, figgers, funinva, gacill, gfb4228, handiwerker3, Happytrain941, HDTour, hornt89, Hornyinde, hubby2005us, indym, jackqx4, jellyworm, jho.n1, jojo33bdx, joost5, kimokeo, klauskri, Krimper, kuryaki, Lovin_69, magnaebony, Maximus999, maymedson11, meandoespero, micasa, mikex2, MilfMom, MrBill, MT1982, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, oohay694, Peek, rak1918, raysallx, rold63, rpsaturnal, show, signalrow, Skeezle, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, solva193, spinalator, stiv837, strtgld08, TeamTA, timsthreesons, travel2cu, vonvilkee, whatnow3, wildfire54, willieg