Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 10:00 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have some alone time so I thought I would continue. Bob and I were up early so we had coffee on the balcony. We talked about the events to date and he gave me my first information on daniel. He also talked about how hot it was watching the dart guys watch his wifeson pussy. I only relayed one occasion but they got three.

One of the topics was bobs disappointment in himself performance wise with my wife. He said he has fantasized for so long about her he gets overly excited. I told him I had no advice other than throw a nut prior to us getting together. He asked how the hell I got hard again after having sex with his wife and accused me of use a stimulant. I explained what went on. He suggested I offer a session with both wives. We talked in detail and he offered to assist with his wife. I asked about him. He said he can not seem to keep it together with my wife much less both.

We discussed possible plans for the dayear and adjourned to wake the wives. My wife woke to a massive hangover. She asked if she embarrassed me or herself at any point. I said absolutely not that she had me so aroused I almost lost control. She asked if the dart guys took her picture. I said no she didn't allow. She said she thought that was the case. She was a little embarrassed about Daniel.

We talked while she dressed in the white top black thong and short blueJean skirt. She asked if she could wear the bikini top because there were no pocket to hide the hint of her being braless. I said sure if she wore it later at the pool.

Bobs wife came out in a similar white top but had pockets. She also added the bikini top. She wore black yoga pants also. I laughed and told them they looked like they swapped clothes from yesterday. The wanted to go shopping. Bob and I walked to a bar and grill down from the hotel.

Hours later they returned. It was around 2p.m. They bought clothes and shoes. We decided to go lay by the pool. The girls made fun of the fact they were wearing a swimsuit by a pool for a change. They both said they were sunning only. As I said before my wifeson top gives a very subtle hint of color behind it but wet the top and bottoms become transparent. Bob had done the same to his wifes top but no noticeable nipple apparent.

Our wives also stopped by the package store and picked up some adult beverages. We sent them down wrapped in towels while we prepared our drinks and drink dispenser. We went out on the balcony to spy but they were the only ones by the pool. We made it down and relaxed with our ladies. Since we had the pool to ourselves they both got in the pool. When they exited it was glorious both suites were see thru. My wife's was a little more transparent but all they had could be seen.

The first show came when an employee walked past. Both ladies were on their bellies with legs open sunning. Bob and I were on either side reading. As he walked by he glanced over. He did a double take and walked through the gate. Bob said he almost fell looking. He got up for the view and motioned me over. Both girls legs were open and the crotch was still wet and tight against their pussy. You could really see a lot but not details. Definitely see through.

A few minutes later the same employee came through the gate and walked to the ladies feet. He stopped and asked if he could get us towels or anything while fixated on their crotch. Bob said sure on the towels. Bob told the wives that the hotel employee was eyeing their crotch. Both said so what he can not see anything. Bob took his glass and dipped it in the pool. He poured water on the backs and butts. He looked, reached down and pulled the back of their suits up. Both girls protested, Bob said now that looks better. He motioned me over. Both girls had opened their legs a little more and the transparent bottoms were hiding nothing. You could clearly see the transparent cloth had attached to every crevasse and crease.

The employee came back with a buggy loaded with towels. He started laying them on several chairs working his way down. He parked the buggy at the feet of our wives and was making to bones about staring at their pussies. After a second he took several towels and ask where we want them. He handed Bob two and Bob said just lay theirs at the foot of their chair. The wives are not moving. He took one and laid it at the foot of bobs wife's chair pausing to stare. He did the same for my wife pausing to look. He then unfolded and resolved several towels while staring at their pussies before moving on. When he went back inside my wife looked at me and asked if he got a good look. I said i believe he did. She laughed and rolled over.

Not long after, and I believe the other employee was talking. The bartender from last night came out. He couldn't stop staring at bobs wife's crotch. My wife's legs were together and on her back. He said since it was slow at the bar he could bring us drinks. So the girls ordered exotic mixed blended drinks. Bob and I declined preferring our own.

I told my wife they should jump in to cool off before he gets back. They declined. He returned with their drinks. He said that he would check on us later. We sat drinking for a while. Finally the girls got in the pool. After several minutes the bartender came out to bus their empty glasses. He asked if they would like another. Both said yes but would not stand or come near the side. We talked a minute with him and he left. The girls came out of the water and wrapped in towels before walking to the chairs.

They asked what we were talking about with the bartender. Bob made up a story. He said the bartender said our wives were fine and he hoped to find a wife like ours some day. They were all giddy. Bob continued that he said he really enjoyed their choice of tops last night and he complemented your swimsuits. Both said he could see us. Bob said you can see everything in the pool. My wife got up and jumped in. She asked bobs wife if she can see. Bobs wife said yes a little. They both laughed.

Bobs wife laid down on the chair and dropped the sides of the towel. She looked down and said crap. She rolled over and said I'll lay like this till he comes again and leaves. My wife took the opportunity to do a lap. As she walked out of the pool and headed our way the bartender walked out walking towards her. All he said was "WOW, nice suit". My wife started funneling to cover. She ran to the chair and wrapped up in a towel. The bartender laughed at her as he placed the drinks beside the chairs. He said, miss if I was built like you I would wear that suit also. She half laughed.

He said don't worry I won't tell your husband I saw your breast last night either as he walked back inside. My wife said I either need a different suit or more to drink. Bobs wife said amen as she rolled over. Over the next hour we made trips back and forth to the room and a few people came out to swim but didn't stay long. The bartender was attentive but the girls left little to show.

Later while I was reading my wife looked over and said can I give the bartender a show on his next visit. I said what you got in mind. She walked to the steps went waist deep and walked back. While standing she tightened her bottoms. She then sat down with her knees lifted. She said is is see through and can you see. I stood up and walked to where he was serving. It was transparent but too tight. She then said move it over on the sides. I moved the left so some lip was out. I moved the right so a lot of lip was out. She asked how it looked. I said it's showing some. She smiled and I jumped on the pool.

When I got out and as I walked by the left side was as I had it. The right side has slipped down into her slit exposing her full lip. I sat down and said I believe you suit moved exposing more. She smiled and said she moved it. She asked does it look accidental. I said sure. He took some time but did come out. He walked to the foot of the chairs in between the ladies. My wife was still sitting in the same position. Knees up slightly reclined with a book at leaned on her lap.

As he walked up his eyes went straight to her crotch and her smooth lips. He paused a second and asked if her could get another for them. My wife agreed. He stood pretending to write staring at her lip. He said I'll be right back. As he turned my wife said I need to get in for a second. She stood and the back of her suit was half in her ass. She jumped in swam to the steps and walked back without covering except no one was around. She laid on her belly and side can I make her suit a thong for the bartender. She has no tan lines.

I said yes but the crotch will not. She said fix it so it doesn't. I loosened the sides. I pull down on her suit instead of up and it slid in the Crack of her ass. I then stretch the crotch down and toward her feet. She opened her legs a little so I did it again. Holy crap. My wife is on her belly. Her su it is in her ass and the crotch is away from her pussy to the point when standing beside her it is completely exposed.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: