View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 03:54 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

At least you didn't get upset. These things are compliments and when a man gets the chance he will look and touch.
Even at our age my wife and I recently had several months of excersize therapy. We also went when the small gym was not crowded. For some reason a middle aged well built woman was my trainer and a middle aged nice male was my wife's.
My female trainer did in fact rub her ample boobs on me different times. No I never complained. But this is about wives. Lots of times while I was on various equipment I noticed my wife getting felt and rubbed in ways that were not exactly therapy while she was on the equipment. Altho when we later talked about it I noticed her heart rate had increased and she had smiles on her face.
I can't say these were not accidents because the trainer does have to be close to his student and my wife's boobs do get in the way at times.... as did the female trainer.

Other than those times, I'd guess roughly 10,000+ times my wife has been felt and fondled in public. Probably way more. Many of those times she was nude or topless. The fun times are in elevators and other crowded places.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: