View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default Has anybody touched ur wife or Gf in a public place or classroom/gym ?

This happened a couple of days earlier. my wife (in her mid thirties) has been going to the gym for almost 2 months now. she has lost more than 15pounds after we had the second kid. she goes to the gym around 9:30am and returns by 11am. This time of the day there is not a single soul in the gym and the trainer is the only guy around most of the days.

The instructor in the gym is a fair chap, good body(ofcourse he is the trainer). she did mention to me once or twice that the guy keeps staring at her. But ofcourse, I told her she is a hot babe and am sure he would love to shove his cock between ur legs. she just laughed and continued.

So to continue, I had gone to pick her up from the gym and the instructor was showing her how to use the weightlifter machine. she was standing in the front and he was standing behind her very close. since the machine is kept exactly in the interior of the gym and the music being loud neither he noticed me nor my wife.
The instructor was standing so close to my wife that whenever she used to bring the weights down he was touching her ass with his cock. and I was shocked to see the huge bulge in his yoga pants. it went on for the complete 3 sets ( 10 rounds each), before I announced my presence in the gym.

I was really turned on by the way he was voyeuring my wife. I have attached my wife's pics below, just to let you know, how she looks.

Does anybody get a turn on or you guys get offended because somebody is touching your wife??? Please let me know your comments.
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg   Untitled1.jpg  

Untitled2.jpg  
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post: