Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:03 AM

my family has always been pretty relaxed about nudity. the kind of style thats like: dont flaunt your nudity, but if you're seen in the bathroom, changing, or walking to and from the shower or something, its alright. also, my family has always been huge on pranks and bets. Pranks often include pantsing someone or sn*tching a towel off someone. Most of the bets made involved the loser either giving up money, or if they didnt have the money, theyd streak or give up clothes. All of this included my siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins as i grew up and even today.

One of my favorite stories happened to me. When i was 22 and in grad school, we were having the annual summer family reunion. I have a huge family of aunts and uncles and cousins so theres probably 30 of us. We get a big beach house that we stay at for a few weeks. Well the first incident to spark everything was during a day when we were all on the beach. Me, my sister beth (26 yo), my cousin emma (same age), my cousin sarah (20), my cousin tye (18), and my aunt nancy were in the water while everyone else was on the sand relaxing. After a while if started getting boring. Tye said he was gonna go in and dry off. We told him to stay. He still headed towards the sand. Nancy then grabbed hold on his shorts to stop him. He was in motion of swimming, so he swam right out of the them, without even noticing. He got out and walked up to the rest of the family. Everyone started laughing hysterically at his bare dick and ass. It was really funny bcuz he didnt even notice until my mom and two other aunts had their cameras out. He tried to get back to the water, but my other aunt and uncle tackled him. The lifted him up for everyone to see. After plenty of video and photos were taken, they put him down, but didnt let him get anything to cover up. He had to sit there naked for an hour before we packed up and started heading out. Someone finally gave him a towel.

After that, pranks started getting pulled left and right. Everyone was getting pantsed when the oppurtunity arose. Tops were pulled off the girls. Emma was in the outdoor shower when her own mom swung the door open for everyone to see. But now the good part.... my nudity...

One of the last days we were there, I was coming back from a run on the beach. I decided to use the outdoor shower. I put my clothes on the door and hung the towel inside. I showered off and wrapped up in the towel. As I walked to the back slider door, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked and Nancy was on the other side of me. The part i didn't notice was that she had gotten a grip on my towel. She tugged a little teasing me. I laughed a little and said okay okay very funny. She started to loosen her grip and turn away, but then she re gripped, and ran off with my towel. She got inside and locked the door. I chased her but she locked it before I could get there. She had gotten a couple people to see, so I covered with my hands and asked to be let in. They all just laughed and got pictures. Eventually they left the door but never let me in. I gave up after an hour and just sat down on one of the lawn chair. Unfortunately, I fell asleep out there. I woke up probably two hours later and everyone was back outside. When people noticed I was awake they laughed. i tried to get up, but found I had been tied down, and I was still naked. They had drawn all over me. I could read the writing, but I'm sure it wasn't too pleasant. My mom came over and asked if i was having a good time. I asked if she could un tie me. She laughed and said you wish. After a while the seemed to forget I was there. It was getting dark so they finally untied me.

They had a whole lot of fun with me as I was asleep. The pictures and videos are humiliating. Still, quite a fun trip.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to jimbuk2 For This Useful Post: