Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Store dressing/fitting/changing room voyeur
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 11:55 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

This happened many years ago when we were newlyweds with a baby, my wife was just beginning to explore her exhibitionist side. We lived in a small town of about 2500, the big city was a 45 minutes drive, so we did most of our shopping in town. A few blocks from our house was a small boutique run by one of our neighbors, in that town everything was run by one of our neighbors. My wife used to shop there often because it was so close she could take the baby in a stroller.

She told me that one day she went into the store and the lady who ran it wasn't there, her husband was, it seems his wife had to go to her mother who was very ill. The husband took some vacation days to mind their store while she was gone. She was shopping for her 1st post-pregnancy bathing suit since her old ones would not fit right at all. She said she grabbed a few and went to the dressing room, just a curtained booth, she rolled the stroller to right outside the dressing room, she said she left a little gap to keep an eye on the baby. She noticed in the mirror as she tried on the tops that the guy, if he turned her way, would be able to see her. She thought for a second about closing the gap, but realized she got a little thrill that he might see her, besides, she had to watch the baby.

She stood there topless, trying on different bras and she saw out of the corner of her eye that he was looking her way. She said all women change what they do if they know someone is watching them undressed, she said you can't help but to stand straighter, hold your shoulders back and "model" yourself. She saw in the mirror that her nipples were now erect. She found a top that fit, that was the hardest part, so she went for the bottoms, leaving her bikini panties on. She knew he was watching her struggle with the bottoms which were to small for her hips. So she took the back off and stuck her head out and asked him if they had something similar with a bigger bottom. He pretended he was preoccupied elsewhere, but said he would look.

He came back with a few more suits, she knew he could see her in her panties when he handed them to her thought the curtain, she left the gap even wider. She got topless where he could see her a few more times before she found the suit she wanted. She didn't tell me about this until years later when she was more comfortable about her showing off.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: