Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Games and dares - secrets and stories
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 09:46 AM

I hope my story fits here.

A few years ago we met 3 married couples who were friends for a barbecue in a couple's garden.
It was pretty hot and we wore light clothing. Unfortunately there was no pool in the garden.
All wore shorts and t-shirts. We had a barbecue and there were lots of cold beers with it.
At some point one of the women came up with the idea of ​​making some games. Ultimately, women should recognize their own men by the calves by patting their legs.
So the women were blindfolded and we men stood side by side in a row. After a short time and everyone found their own.
In between there was cold beer again and the atmosphere became more fun. Then the idea arose between the women to recognize their man by the penis. It was discussed for a few minutes and all women agreed on it.

So we gave in to this action. The rules were drawn up and each woman was allowed to "feel" for 30 seconds and then had to change. Of course, blindfolded again and we should also be blindfolded so that no one could see who was fumbling with whom.
Now it just had to be clarified how to stop the 30 seconds without anyone having to call. Making a glass ring was the sign.
When changing, the women also had 30 seconds.
In the end, the women should move away within a minute and then remove the blindfolds together with us men.

So we men stood in a row again at a distance of 1 meter and the women behind us. Everyone blindfolded and then there was another change.
Immediately I felt a hand on my shorts almost at the same time on the other side a hand brushing into the shorts.
Immediately my penis responded and swelled. Then the glass rang and the hands disappeared. I heard the glass again and immediately two hands fell into my shorts. In the meantime he stood there in full size. Now the woman let the foreskin slide back and forth and I had to concentrate very hard not to come straight away.
Here, too, the time passed too quickly. The next round and again two hands penetrated it in a flash. On the last pass I couldn't hold myself back and shot the whole load into the hands of the visitor.

Unfortunately it all passed too quickly. After the sound of the glass, I heard the women behind me retreat. Then the sign rang out to take off your blindfolds and turn around.
Then there was general laughter and everyone was delighted.
Nobody knew after that how it was with him or her. But all men cum.
We men still exchanged ideas as it was for everyone.

My wife then told me later how it was for her. She could somehow describe all tails. One was very meaty because she knew it wasn't me. The others also all became very hard and the last one also the ejaculation.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post: