Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Default First day on the job

During high school, I got a job at a movie theater. The manager of the theater was a woman in her late 20's and she was quite attractive. I got the job and started the following Saturday. The manager was there and she was wearing a yellow sun dress that was very low cut on the neckline and very loose. I didn't think a thing about it until after the first show started. She was behind me, sweeping up popcorn with a broom and dustpan. I turned around and saw her leaned over at the waist, and both her braless tits were just hanging right in front of me. She stayed like this for a few looong seconds. I just stood there taking everything in. She must've been either an A or B cup, she was fairly petite. Her tits just hung there, staying a bit as she swept up the popcorn. Her nipples weren't really hard, but did stick out a little, nice and pink! And then it was over... she stood up, put the broom aside and went on about her business.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night (heck, the rest of the years working there) trying to get another good peek. Sadly, I never did. Although, when she was showing me how to count tickets sales that night I got a lot of nice cleavage, it was nothing like what I saw the first time. I think that was one of my earliest downblouse experiences, and it was a great one!
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to psychoboy For This Useful Post: