View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 07:05 AM

Thanked 1,200 Times in 58 Posts
Default Not quite a happy ending but I was still pretty happy

I'm usually too cheap to pay for massage but a couple of years back I got in a car accident and was awarded several sessions of theraputic massage. I was getting them done by in a very clinical setting from men or strong handed women in nurse-like scrubs. It was pleasant but there was nothing sensual or erotic about it.

I had recovered from the injury before I'd used up my sessions and had all but forgotten that I had some freebies left until I stayed at a nice hotel that had a world famous spa. I enquired with the insurer and they said it was covered as long as the massuse was an RMT. I assumed this was going to limit me to the same old medical treatment but I was very pleasantly surprised.

The setting was much nicer with fountains, soft music and fancy tile work and all the staff were as attractive as the décor. At my other place they definitely warned you to keep your undies on but at this place they suggested that I disrobe "as far as you are comfortable" and I'm pretty sure they were suggesting that naked was best so I was happy to go along. As I was lying there nude with just a towel d****d over my butt I worried briefly about my masseur being a dude but my concerns soon vanished. A woman entered, introduced herself and asked a few questions about my comfort: temperature of the room, sore spots, whether I liked hard or soft touching, etc. She had young gorgeous legs and no frumpy nurses scrubs, she was wearing tight white yoga pants. From my face down position I could not tell much more about her other than she had neatly painted toes and a toe ring.

The massage was so much nicer than what I was used to, slow hands, oil, and just the right pressure. After the shoulders arms and back it became obvious that the towel was just a formality. She moved that around as needed to get every part of my bum except the hole itself! I knew that my balls must have been just hanging out there and the thought was arousing. I did not know if I was doing a good job of keeping my erection a bay or if I just could not spring one while face down but I was happy that I was not sporting a flag pole at the time I had to roll over. She carefully lifted the towel while I rolled beneath it and laid it back down. She folded the towel quite small while I got a good look at her for the first time. Blond hair tied back in a functional pony tail and only a white sports top to compliment the white yoga pants. I would have called it a sports bra except for the little blue adidas logo that hinted that it might indeed be outer wear. Now that my fella was not pinned to the massage table and that I had a visual distraction to go along with the sensual touch, I was quite concerned that my excitement would start to show. The last straw was when she was doing my inner thighs and a couple of times the back of her hand grazed my marble bag. I could feel myself growing with rhythmic throbs. I thought that as my erection grew it might just drag the towel with it and keep me covered but at some point she stroked down on my thighs while my manhood was clearly heading the other way and the head popped out from its cover. By the time she finished with my feet half my shaft was exposed and to make matters worse I had a string of pre-cum d****d from the head to my stomach. Instead of adjusting the towel myself I decided to look elsewhere and pretend I did not realize it was happening.

She finished with my feet and moved back to mid table and I saw her eyes fix on my exposed erection for a moment. I feared the look of disgust that I imagined would come, but she didn't look concerned. If anything a brief smile crossed her face. Then I was shocked at the next bit of boldness. She picked up the towel exposing me completely and used it to wipe the little spot on my stomach then gently dab the remainder from the head of my cock. She then left me exposed while she used the towel to wipe off the excess oil from the rest of my body before folding it neatly on top of my junk.

When she left she said something to the effect of "I usually ask if people enjoyed the massage but I can tell you liked it very much". She then added "there's a lock on the door while you get changed" as she motioned to the door, "and you're welcome to stay a few minutes and enjoy some lemon water" while she made two clear motions to the water and a box of tissues! She said this with a smile I'll always remember and glided out the door. Now that's professional service.

Last edited by ]) u ]{ e; 11-05-2016 at 07:11 AM.
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post: