View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Wife braless.

When my wife and I were in our late twenties she had a sexy little pink nightie she would wear around the house. It was made of a thin pink material, almost like the stuff tee shirts are made of. Her tits and nipples could be clearly seen through the nightie especially if her nipples were hard. The nightie barely covered her ass and pussy, it hung about four inches below her ass cheeks, and if she reached above her head her ass was exposed. When she would walk around the house like this it would drive me wild with lust and we would usually end up having sex.

One Saturday when I had gotten off work, I noticed my wifes oldest brothers SUV in our driveway when I got home. When I went into the house her brother and one of his friends were sitting at our kitchen table having coffee. My wife was dressed in her pink nightie walking around the kitchen putting away the clean dishes out of the dish washer. I could see her nipples were sticking straight out and could see how hard her areoles were. I sat down with her brother and his friend, they were at our house to go deer hunting on our land. When my wife was finished putting away the dishes she sat with us. I could clearly see her brothers friend taking sneaky glances at her.

After they left to go hunting I told my wife about how much she was on display for them. She acted shocked and said she would be more careful in the future.

Many years later she confessed to me that she was showing off for her brothers friend, she heard he had a big cock and wanted too get him interested in her. She also told me he came back a few days later when I wasn't home and they had hot sex , which turned into a regular thing for a few years, and he was very well hung.

I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think this guy also fucked my wifes sister. I went to her and her husbands house one time to borrow a hammer drill and walked in on her sitting on the guys lap. They passed it off as a joke, but since her husband wasn't home I think it was a little more.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post: