Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 06:20 AM

Default Part 7:

Part 7:

I went to the kitchen without a word. Andrea did not move. I began to prepare the dinner. When I finished I said to my wife:

"Baby, are you coming to eat? The champagne is good cold."

Andrea came silently to the table and sat down on a chair. I could not read her feelings. Is she angry? Is she curious? Is she sad? I had no Idea.

I thought to leave her alone with her feelings. It was a strange situation. We both sat naked at the table. I filled 2 large glasses with champagne and placed one in front of her.

She took the glass and drank it completely. Then she said:

"I still do not know what to say. But I must confess that your suggestion makes me somehow horny. Even if the whole sounds wrong. Damn I'm wet at the moment. My chair is wet and my pussy is also. Fred you're an asshole. I can not think clearly."

I said:

"Let's eat first."

As she took another glass of champagne, I looked at her naked breasts. Andrea felt my eyes on her tits and began to giggle. With my feet I stroked the inside of her thighs. Between her legs she was actually moist. I immediately had a gigantic erection.

Andrea jumped up and kissed me passionately. Her hand grabbed my stiff cock and pushed him into her pussy. She rode on me but I barely felt anything. Her vagina was much too moist. I barely felt a friction.

It took me an eternity until I had an orgasm. She must have had more than 2 in the same time. So horny I've never seen my wife.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: