View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:56 AM

Default Update...

Ok, so we're halfway though the holiday so here's an update for those interested. Apologies to those that find this all a bit boring - it isn't anywhere near as racy or exciting as some of the posts on here but in my little world you wouldn't believehow much I'm into this sort of thing. I wish I had stories of banging my sis-in-law or dirty foursomes but this is as hot as it gets in my reality. 😃

Day one was pretty uneventful but did show signs of what was to come. We all headed to the beach like I hoped and it was the usual family-type day when there's 4 adults and three toddlers in tow. Sand castles, tantrums and the odd short period of blissful calm where everything in life seems just perfect. The ladies were looking good in bikinis and I was ever watchful but being careful not to look desperate either to see my sister in laws boobs or to get my wife to get them out in front of her brother. All very uneventful and I was beginning to think the promise of the conversations before the holiday would come to zero.

Anyway. After we had lunch and resumed our spot in the waters edge on the beach there was the first real signs of encouragement. Both ladies were tanning their backs and had unclipped their tops to avoid tanlines. This, you may recall, was how it all began in Australia so I was pretty content with the progress. Both ladies though were being very careful to either clip up or hug their undone top close to their chest whenever they had to turn over, which was often with three toddlers. I decided I was going to play the long game and to give my sis-in-law some space. At the first opportunity I manoeuvred myself into the sun bed furthest from her so it was me-wife-wife's brother- then sis-in-law in a row with me furthest from the sis-in-law and my wife in the middle next to her brother. I wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible - whenever sis in law turned over covering her boobs with her top I intentionally found an excuse to turn away or to engage with my son. I wanted to give off an air of nonchalance about the boobs I'd had a glimpse of the week earlier.

Day two seemed like a disaster. It was a day at the water park in Alcudia. Great fun but I had my hopes higher than a nipple slip on the slides - not that I even got one of those.

Day three -yesterday- however was altogether different. It was decided we'd all go down to the beach. My wife's brothers family said they'd go down and get sunbeds for all of us while we went to buy supplies and an inflatable shark for my sun to play with in the sea. 😂 My mind was working overtime on how I was going to manipulate topless bathing. I was so close to just outright asking my wife if she'd just go for it. I needn'thave worried. We found our companions in the same spot as previously but I was astonished to see my sis-in-law topless. Lay on her back, towel over her face -ostensibly shading from the sun - with her tits out for all to see. I couldn't believe it. I love the psychology of these situations and my amateur-psychologists thinking is that she found it easier to have them out for me to see than 'getting' them out. Does that make sense? Also, the shade over the face meant there was no need for her to react in anyway when me and my wife arrived. Whatever. Fck the psychology, I got to see her magnificent tits for the next four hours. And as I knew, her aeroelas were just enormous. They must be 6 inches round. Perfect and really different. Interestingly after lunch when we went back to the beAch she stayed covered up. But in my opinion the seal has been broken now and I expect I'll see them regularly.

Day 4 today and we've just discussed over breakfast that it's a day at the pool. That's a bit disappointing because I don't think sis-in-law will get them out there. My wife certainly won't and I'm running out of time for her to fulfil that particular fantasy 😕
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to PeterHuds For This Useful Post: