Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Thanked 35,849 Times in 4,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
To elaborate, I really, really loved "Pervygeist". I could watch Lydia Lael do her thing all day long. I think this may have been the first solo video I've seen her in, with no one else to react to, and she was perfect (as she always is ). The layers stripping was particularly impressive, and the effects were seamless. I also loved her desperation ("Can't go that way, too risky!", etc.), something I've been wanting to see in an ENF video for a while. I love seeing a naked girl desperately looking for clothes or covering, or somewhere to run or hide so as not to be seen. Lydia pulled it off with aplomb.

Two things:

1. That location has a lot of objects lying around, perfect for Hidden Nudity (i.e. Lydia could have picked some stuff up to cover with). Any chance we'll see this in a video you've already shot, or could we see it in a future video if you use that location again?

2. Any chance you've done or will do a solo photoshoot with Lydia like the one you did with Tara Rose?

Can't wait to see it!!!

Thanks

Fango
As best I can recall, this is the first solo ENF project for Lydia since she and I shot "The Lesson" last Summer. However the tone of that one was very different. However it was memorable for me in that it was the first time I drove a naked woman around a small town with a camera running in the middle of the day! LOL!

You'll likely see some hidden nudity in upcoming productions. It's just my opinion, but I think hidden nudity is at it's best (i.e. most awkward) when there's someone there the actress is trying to stay covered from, so I'd like to do it during a multi-model shoot.

Lydia being a Domme, I'm uncertain how she feels about the bondage elements of what I shot with Tara, but I'm certain we'll be doing some ENF stuff before the Summer.

Thanks for the feedback Fango! I never get enough of it, and always wish I got more!

Seph

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: