View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 07:01 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
We had been discussing her past, and I asked how many times she had given blow jobs before me..."1 and a half" was the answer. "How do you give half a blowjob?"
"He pissed me off earlier, so I started but I stopped and then wouldn't touch him..."
Brutal!
😂
One of my exes told me she'd given 'half' a blowjob once.

As a fresher in uni, she'd hooked up with this random guy in a club. He invited her to step outside "for a walk". Well, they did go for a walk, basically round the corner from the club and down a side lane. Their drunk making out got to a point where his trousers were open and she was pulling him off. He leaned on her shoulders, in a very not-so-subtle "please suck it" way and she was feeling drunk/horny enough that she got on her knees and went along with that.

She reckoned she'd hardly been going 20 seconds when they both heard someone coming down the lane. She jumped up while he frantically tucked his dick into his pants and got them closed up. It turned out it was two of her girlfriends who had set off looking for her as they were worried she'd miss whatever late bus they needed to get home. They were so determined to get her on this bus (and after all had never met the dude before) that they swept her along and off to the bus stop.

Leaving the dude standing there alone and presumably very frustrated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post: