Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 10:27 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Out walks the bartender with her drink. He turned between the chairs and stopped. He didn't say a word. He stood there for a long pause. I am looking at him through the side of my sunglasses. I looked over and said just set it down she's asleep. He did and the sat on bobs wife's empty chair. He has a close full on view of my wife's pussy from two feet. He ask where we are from. We start a conversation and for the next five minutes he is either talking to me or to my wife's pussy I couldn't tell. He finally says he should go back in.

Within minutes here comes the first employee. I'm sure the bartender said go have a look at this. He is carrying folded towels. He stops at her feet and ask if we need dry towels. I said sure. He walks between the chairs and places the towel at my wife feet while oggeling her pussy. He pauses and goes to other side of bobs wife's empty chair and takes his time folding the two wet towels while looking at her pussy. He then replaces them with dry. He then wipes down the empty chair with the wet towel looking at her pussy the whole time. He then gathers the towels, pauses looking and goes back inside.

My wife asked without moving if we were alone. I said yes. She said my god you could have invited him to dinner he stayed so long. We laughed. She said the other employee must have seen her too. I said it's no missing if you just look. She asked how much is showing. I said with your legs open that wide I can see everything. She responded "oh my".

I have two more pool experiences but will try to complete tomorrow.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: