Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 06:55 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We made it back to the hotel. We were on the 4th floor overlooking the pool. Nice large balcony and we had two.

The drive back was entertaining. Three drunk people and me. Bob was doing his best to get the girls to flash cars or people walking to no avail. When we parked and exited the vehicle my wife pulled her blouse to the side revealing both nipples through the shirt. She said pockets covering or like this. I kissed her and said her choice. She covered one completely and half the other. We walked in to no one in the lobby. The bartender was behind the bar cleaning. I guided my wife to the bar. I was looking in the mirror and the wind or my arm/hand had shifted the pocket exposing a full nipple but too late.

I asked if I could order a drink. He said the bar closed 30 minutes ago. However I can get this beautiful lady a beverage. His eyes on her chest. She ordered me a crown and water in a large glass. As he went to the other end of the bar I said look in the mirror. She whispered I did but I can not change it now. He brought the glass and prepared the drink in front of us while talking and staring. Bobs wife ordered drinks also. He prepared all while talking to my wife. He kindly made me another when he heard I was the designated driver. Two water glasses of crown and water. Heaven.

We decided to go by the pool to have our drinks. It was uneventful as we were alone. The conversation did turn sexual. Fun planning a night.

We now headed to the room. I immediately stripped with hard dick standing. Here I am standing around nude while everyone is looking at me. I asked who is ready. Bobs wife said "me". I kissed my wife and we went straight to the bed room. I did not give her time to undress. I pushed her skirt to her hips, i started licking at her navel and started going at her pussy. I tounge fucked her till she exploded. Not long but we were all ready to orgasm.

Now she stripped. I said go see what the others are doing. She came back and said same. Bobs head buried in my wife's pussy. I took her by the hand and crossed over to their bedroom. We entered and she was correct. Bob was giving my wife's pussy an oral what for. They didn't notice till I sat on the bed we were there. It startled them. I said scoot over. They did. I laid on my back and I thought bobs wife was going to straddle me. No. She started giving me a NICE slow blow job. At the same time Bob restarted where he left off. Luckily I had lost a Nutt earlier so I was maintaining till I her my wife tell tell sign that she was about to have an orgasm. I had to stop bobs wife and we enjoyed watching my wife have a full on orgasm.

As she was getting her breath and Bob still at the foot of the bed I pulled his wife up. She straddled me. She arched her back so Bob had a clear view and guided my dick into her pussy. She started slow giving Bob a view from a foot away of my dick sliding in an inch then up. Then two inched then up. Then three inches several times then up. She did this till she was slowly sliding up and down the full length of my dick.

Bob then did the same. I had a slight view but saw his dick in and out of my wife's pussy. Here's the picture. Bob and I on our backs side by side as our wives road each of us like seabuscuit. I know I've said this before but bobs wife has a very tight pussy. My wife can squeeze you dick with her pussy and make your eyes cross. Bobs wife just has a tight pussy on me.

After many minutes of riding my dick and one orgasm I want a new position. We swap. Now I take a leg on my shoulder and guide myself in. I start slow fucking her. I lost track but at some point Bob and my wife changed to a similar position. Now I am getting my second wind. I look over and Bob is laying beside my wife hand on breast finger tracing her nipple.

Now Im gonna give them a show. I continue a slow progression with one knee on my shoulder. She is now wetter and I can really maneuver. I'm now slowly inserting and driving the last two inches. She is vocally going nuts grunting and talking to God with "oh gods" and a few intermingled curse words. I reach down and put her other knee on my shoulder while I am to the hilt in her pussy. I ask her how she was this to finish. She breathlessly said harder.

I start slower. I progressively get harder and harder. Before I can get full blown hammering she screams "I'm cumming" and starts to groan and flow while I slow. Now this pussy is loose and wet. I ask if she wants to stop. I'm still in her. She said keep going and cumming inside her.

I start again. I am soon hammering her pussy. I look at my wife and she is laying beside us looking at me smiling. Well that's all it took. I started unleashing stream after stream inside bobs wife. This is a good first. Normally I would pull out and rest beside her. Instead I collapse on her. I am still inside bobs wife laying on top. I reach over and grasp my wife's left tit. My mind is racing. I start to get a stiff dick inside bobs wife while I am playing with my wife's tit. Bobs wife notices and moans in my ear. I lift up and take her right nipple in my mouth.

Here I am. Inside bobs wife's sopping wet pussy with a semi hard dick. My left hand playing with my wife's nipple and titty and bobs wife nipple in my mouth. An almost dream come true. As this continued I got more excited and hard. Bobs wife whispered oh no not again. I stopped what I was doing and slid out of her pussy. I rolled over and off the bed and sat on the desk chair at the foot of the bed with a hard dick. As my wife was getting off the bed she asked if she needed to take care of that pointing at my dick. I said absolutely. She said come on. Bobs wife said we were welcome to finish here.

We declined. We didn't make it to the bedroom. I laid her on the floor in the sitting area in bobs room. I put a knee on each shoulder and slid right in. She smiled and said you know you are getting seconds, some of bobs cum is still there. I said it could be thirds but I didn't care and I started again. This time my wife had an exploding orgasm. I was wet from bellybutton to kneecaps. It took some time but I did get my third nut of the day. We showered and went to bed promising to sleep late before any adventures.

In bed I admitted that while I was inside bobs wife and playing with my wife's tit I got hard right away. My wife asked if I want to have them at the same time alone. I said by the evidence I would say yes. She just said uhhh.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: