Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 11:19 PM

Thanked 1,409 Times in 50 Posts
Default Crossing the line again

I know you pervs have been wondering what Sue and I have been up to lately. Things have been a bit tense since the last incident, but we finally got to hanging out again last night. We got to drinking together again, too, and we were bragging about our sexual conquests. I mentioned to Sue that a couple of ladies have complimented my finger-banging technique.

"Ha!" Sue said.

"What do you mean, ha? How would you know?"

Sue just looked at me and cocked her eyebrow.

"No, that doesn't count. I wasn't trying to get you off."

"OK, try to get me off then. Fingers only, though. No licking. Don't even THINK about putting your dick in."

Sue lay down on the couch and got comfortable. She left her shirt on, but was completely bottomless. I bent over her and got to work on her pussy. I use my forefinger and middle finger to make little circles around her clit. Finally, I could smell and feel that her pussy was getting wet. I plunged my middle finger deep inside her and stroked the top of her vagina. Then I noticed that her nipples were hard, so I placed the other hand on her chest and cupped her breast from outside her blouse. She pressed her against mine and encouraged me to massage her breast. Her pussy was really getting wet so I stuck my forefinger in too. Even fully aroused, two fingers was all she could take. She started finally rhythmically and rocking back and forth. When she came, her vaginal clenches rhythmically around my fingers.

When I withdrew, my fingers were soaking wet. I plunged them into my mouth to soak up her taste, which was like pineapple.

Sue was staring at me. "Wow," she said, "now you know what your sister's pussy tastes like."

"I know."

Sue and got up walked away, carrying her clothes. Somehow seeing her shapely ass was even more exciting after what what had just happened. I came twice before I fell asleep.
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: