Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Hearing/seeing people fuck! (neighbours/hotels)!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Thanked 26,561 Times in 1,274 Posts

Our first apartment was a mirror image of the apartment next door which was occupied by a young couple not much different from us. The only spot in the bedroom for the bed was the same in both apartments so I guess their headboard was less than a foot away. When their TV was on in the bedroom we could tell what they were watching. One night we heard them going at it like crazy and that got us turned on so we started to do the same, not trying to be quiet we figured they could hear us too.

When we finally got a chance to know them the blushing bride told us we might want to be quieter because they could hear "noises" sometimes. We laughed and told her we figured that out because we could hear them too. She got very red and embarrassed and upset, accused us of eavesdropping. She got over it later and we became friends.

The sexiest we ever heard was in a motel, the couple next room had a car out front with "Just Married" all over it. They went at it, with few breaks, for hours. He didn't say much, but we heard her say "YES" and "DON'T STOP" over and over all night. I wanted to get to see what they looked like, so the next morning when I heard their door close I went out too, not Ken & Barbie, more like Danny Devito and Roseanne, but they sure had fun.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: