View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 03:23 PM

Default Charlee

EZZY! Thanks for the reply
They bought the Acura in July of 02, and took it out for some pic's. The location where those pic's were shot is just down the street from the PO Box they had. The license plate on that Acura were XXX 555. The XXX was added after in the pic, but the 555 is originally on the plate. You can see that in the pic where Charlee is trying to climb into the back of the car.(I can't post the pic -it has a watermark)
I was on another website where it was mentioned that she was a Canadian as well. The only variable I have is the pictures of the apt with her in fur. I have no idea why she would be in an empty apt...what's even more strange is that those fur pics were taken at 2 different times. (She has different nail polish)
I did contemplate the idea of her moving from New Hampshire to Portland, I was just trying to find the connection to support that and then I stumbled on the Charlee vintage pics. That's the same room that's in a majority of their pics. Maybe they just crossed the border to pick up the mail? I know you can have a PO box or street address box located in the Us, because I had one in Michigan.
So...what was she like EZZY? was she down to earth like she seems? I must have been cool to just chat with her. I'm hoping someone can shed some light as to why they shut down the site. I wonder If she knows how much of a following she still has....