View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:48 AM

Thanked 24,541 Times in 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaesar View Post
hi obs,
i think you are not paranoic, its a good decision to be careful. In the most european countries you can be imprisioned for 5 years if they will catch you, its important to protect yourself against too much information. On the other side your excellent work is worth to be shown to all others, and i hope that your pics and perhaps my too will show much other fans to try to get their own shots and to share. have fun zaesar.
Which countries have a 5 years for taking pics on public beaches ? That's really "hard" !!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colir View Post
So do I. In Germany, taking such pictures is not really dangerous, but posting them in the internet is. I got busted several times over the years, and 3 times they called the police but I never got into severe trouble. 1 or 2 destroyed films, some seized memory cards (got them back some weeks later), a letter from the prosecutor (informing about case closed), probably an "account" as voyeur photographer in the police database, that's all.
You should fear more about social consequences, if friends/family/neighbours/coworkers know of your hobby. Many people regard it deeply disgusting, not far away from raping kids.
Totally agree with you too about the social consequences. I think especially for the nude beaches...
But honestly, all the pics are taken on PUBLIC beaches so...
Internet is another problem but with some "grey holes" regarding the laws...publishing pics on an american site if you're german for exemple : what applies : american or german laws ?

But the best is to not be caught I think. So, with this idea on my head, sometimes when I don't feel it, I don't shoot even if I know that I (or YOU) miss something great. At least I've my brain to remember...!

see u
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the-obs For This Useful Post: