View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:13 PM

Default Megathread: Unscripted Reluctant Amateur Undressed

There's a very specific type of video that I want to keep all in one central thread. I have a bunch but I'd love to find more. I will post the ones I have in a series of messages below in this thread as well to give plenty of examples. The short version is medium-high quality video of unscripted amateurs that are in situations where they somewhat reluctantly have to strip down with a small or large group of people watching. In the video, they are initially hesitant and then "give in", they are socially pressured to strip, or they have someone that "helps" expose them.

These come in many forms but here's what every video posted should all have:
  • Authentic - Not a feeling of being fake or scripted
  • Amateur - Involves audience members, college students, backpackers, people at a party
  • Public - Must be at least a few people around to see this or could be a big audience (i.e nightclub)
  • Reluctant - Some initial reluctance or resistance at some point (i.e shy to shirt, remove bra or panties)
  • Undressed - Must start at least wearing something which is later removed in the video
  • Nudity - Must have either a nipple clearly visible (maybe brief) or underwear taken off
  • Quality - Doesn't need to be super hi-def but if the quality is so bad you can't even clearly see the nudity
There may be some overlap with other threads, but again to be posted here needs to meet the items posted above. Typical videos might be:
  • On a stage at a bar or a club
  • Inside a bar or club
  • Private party or small group
  • Dorm room or college
  • Spring break or vacation
  • Near a pool or beach
  • Game show with audience participation
  • Radio show with a guest game
  • Massage if there's an audience
  • Public event such as naked run
  • Outside at a public or private party
If you have anything like these, please post them here! I'll start sharing my favorites soon.

Note that certain ones, it'd be better to link to the post rather than re-post unless it's exceptional and not already hosted on oneclickchicks. Classic ones of this genre are: hungry duck, jumpin jacks, papas and beer, I'll be posting links to those threads here as well.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shadytree78 For This Useful Post: