Thread: Teacher Upskirt
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 07:29 PM

Default teacher upskirt

I was at school in the 70s and had crushes on practically all my female teachers! Or maybe it was just adolescent lust?
First there was my form teacher Mrs J. She used to sit on the front desk and was the first woman I was aware of who wore tights. I saw her knickers several times that first term.
Then there was Mrs S. the english teacher. She was in her early fifties and, while not conventionally attractive, had big boobs and a great bottom! We used to be able to see the lines from the substantial panty-girdle she wore! Long-leg style and white. She often sat with her legs apart and the view was always interesting.
The lab technician was another girl who opened my young eyes to the delights of womens' knickers when she walked up the stairs always in very short skirts. She must have known that every boy in school knew the colour of her underwear every day!
The ultimate crush though was probably Miss W when I was just turned 18 and in 6th form. About 30 with shoulder length wavy brown hair and a lovely figure. She taught Biology (no she really did!) and always wore shortish skirts and high heels. I used to try really hard to look up her skirt constantly. One fine day I was rewarded when she bent over to pick up a book she had dropped right next to my desk. I was transfixed by the sight of her white knickers over her tights, (lots of women seemed to do that in those days - wear knickers over their tights that is, not bend down by my desk!). I was near the back and if anyone else noticed they didnt give any sign. I fantasised that night long and hard! The next time I was in her lesson I hoped for a repeat performance but I had to wait for weeks before getting another chance. I was last out the class at the end of the lesson and she saked me to help her carry some stuff back to the staff room. she told me to pick up a pile of books and she would bring the overhead projector she had been using. I picked the books up and she lifted the bulky projector off the table. as she did, her skirt got caught and lifted right up to her waist! White knickers again! Her skirt went so far up I could see the waist of her tights showing above the top of her knickers. She saw me staring and realised what was happening. She looked at me, muttered "Oh shit", and turned back to the desk to put the projector down and cover herself up and said "sorry about that". I said "It's Ok miss I've heard teachers swearing before", to which she replied "Oh yes, sorry about that too". The penny dropped that she had actually apologising to me for flashing her knickers!!! I smiled and said "Don't worry miss. I won't tell anyone about it.........., or about you swearing!" She blushed and then laughed, "Don't push it, smart guy!"
She used to smile at me whenever we passed in the corridor after that and I had many a 'hard' night thinking about that incident for a long time afterwards.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post: