View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:55 PM

Default A few

My wife is still fighting herself that she loves sex and is very good at it. I know of 7 guys before we were married and 31 guys after we were married (18 years). Her first she calls asshole. He was a controlling little cock who criticized her. He got her to feel bad about herself. Her best friend got her to try out having fun and meeting a variety of guys. I have no idea how many she screwed with her. Probably a few, Blow jobs at that time were numerous. I love to hear her (rarely) talk about giving blow jobs ( and apparently a few fucks) in the parking lot of a Country music club they used to go to. She is admittedly bi, but prefers cock. For the last few years she discovered she loves big black cock. I get her to play with some guys a meet on some play sites as we rarely get to go out and play together. She has met a few on her own. Her self esteem jumps all around. Most of the time the attention makes her feel great. Sometimes she doubts herself and thinks she is a sl*t (in a bad way). The great thing is no one would really suspect she loves to play and would blow you if you flirt and are nice to her. She has a nice large bubble butt and large tits They are framed in a hour glass figure. I realize I am a lucky man to have her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pieper03 For This Useful Post: