Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:52 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I can finally wrap the new orleans trip up. After my wife went to bed we decided to all call it a night. Being exhausted nothing happened but sleep. Bob and I met his brother for a late lunch. He was very complimentary of the wives. His statement summed up in one sentance was, "if I had a wife like you guys have I wouldn't be divorced today". He did ask if we were into swapping and we both said no just a good time.

The trip home was also uneventful but some good conversation. We all agreed that new orleans at night is a good place for exhibitionism or being an exhibitionist. After dark it seems the party crowd emerges and the ladies clothing takes on a more revealing nature.

We did discuss the people taking pictures. To my surprise again my wife was accepting of the fact that it happened. Even Bob was shocked at her ambivalence to this. He wanted proof. The wives were in the back seat. My wife lifted her shirt and took a titty selfy. She then said, "there". Bob and I just looked at each other. She received a text. She forwarded the text to us. It said "FANTASTIC", "ABOUT TIME", "I'M KEEPING THIS FOREVER". Her proof for Bob was to finally send Kenneth a picture he had requested forever.

Bob asked her what her conditions were for him. She said that I guess I didn't give him one, I just sent the picture. He said nicely done. He then requested one, so my wife sent him the same picture. I was driving, Bob was looking at the picture saying he may just set that picture up as his background. My wife said that I took a picture and clipped it and set it as her caller ID on mine and that I had shared it. Bob again was dumbfounded. He asked me about her revelation. I showed him the edited picture. He asked who I shared my wife's cleavage with. I said i can not say because my wife didn't want to know.

Then my wife said that a picture sent to Bob and Kenneth can not be shared or seen by others. She followed that with a text stating that to both. Kenneth sent back "damn". Bob asked me if I got the text. Nope. He asked how I got permission. I said i got the picture while traveling and told her they look so good I would have to share. I told him she sent back ok. Bob again started on my wifes acceptance. She said don't let him fool you, I'm sure he shared the full picture. Bob looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. This conversation lasted awhile till Bob finally accepted the fact.

He asked me later on the phone but I told him I promised not to tell. The only question my wife asked was if I shared with an employee or someone she knew. I responded truthfully with a no.

I have been watching for upskirt picture or dancing/spinning upskirt or ..... to see if anyone on this site may run across one. No luck yet. We are going to try and make time soon to head back to new Orleans for another weekend soon. All agreed it is a great place for fun.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: