Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 04:41 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Looking back, sorry for all the details but without them the excitement would be my wife flashed a man.

Now we found a restaurant. More of a seafood bar and grill away from the main tourist areas. My wife has sobered up. She is walking with arms crossed but talking and happy. Bob and I are walking behind them. As the ladies reach the door bobs wife calls my name and lifts her skirt. I see a smooth ass and no panties. They laugh and walk in. I look at Bob and say no underwear. He smiled and said it was her idea.

We get a corner booth. I was disappointed because I suggested we sit on stools at the bar but was voted down. We had the drinks flowing. I was voted the Designated driver. So I sat and sipped as the others were really putting it away. After our meal we adjourned to the bar. There were two pool tables in an area to the right so we took the one in the back. Boys against girls.

It was really good viewing when they would lean over for a shot. When bobs wife had to extend for a shot on the table ass and pussy was visible. We were early so we spent another hour in the bar before everyone announced the place dead. We the literally Google bar and grill. Drove by several places till a consensus on an establishment. A pool table on each side of the main room with a dart board behind. Maybe twenty or thirty people in the place.

We order drinks and head to the table on the opposite side of the building. Now none of us play pool or own a pool table so the entertainment factor is the inability to finish a game. Again we are playing to some good viewing. Three young guys enter the area and start throwing darts. They are keeping an eye on both our wives as they play. Now both wives are conscious of the guys watching so they are more reserve in their play. No over leaning and bobs wife using the bridge instead of extending over.

We are having a good time and drinks continue to flow. Bob said he was going to get them shit faced then watch them play. After an hour of playing and drinking things are getting loose. A different group of four guys take the dart board and they are watching the ladies also. I make a bet with my wife. If she sinks a ball on her break I take her shopping. If none then she looses a button. She complained that there was too many people around and she didn't want to hold her shirt all night. I said OK. Bobs wife kept saying take the bet. As she pulled back the stick for the break, she looked at me and ok you are on. I won and the button was undone.

Granted with the muted light and the sheer shirts every time the girls leaned to make a shot, if you were standing to their side you got a great profile of their hanging tits through the shirt. Now when my wife leaned you had two extremely large d****d gaps open. If you stood to the front of her and a little angle you got a view of bare tits and nipples hanging. It was entertaining watching the guys jockey for position when the girls turn arrived. My wife noticed. As she sat on my lap between turns she said the dart players are looking down my shirt. I said i know and it a fantastic view. She kissed me.

Now both wives were drunk. They were missing the cue ball. My wife stopped readjusting her top. On a trip back from the restroom I see my wife sitting on the stool one pocket askew with half her nipple visible talking to bobs wife. The dart players are standing talking and staring. I walk over and she stands up let's me sitting. She sits between my legs and I say " your pocket is not covering your nipple and the dart players are staring". She looks at them and they are caught. They start playing and drinking again glancing at us. She says "oh well". Yep, she's drunk.

Bob and I decide to move the bridge assist. The first time his wife needs it Bob told her the other table took it. She turns with her ass towards us. She extends onto the table. Her skit rises and we have a very good view of her assume and pussy. She hits the ball, pulls her skirt down and continues. I look at Bob and say too bad for the dart players she wasn't on the other side of the table. The dart players are now six. I am stone sober so it's all exciting to me. After a few more shots Bob said watch this. He hit the ball off the rail leaving it in the middle of the table with his wifes only shot to extend onto the table facing us ass toward the dart players.

She circled the table several times looking. She tried to partially extend to reach the shot. She circled again. She then slowly extended across the table, ass in the air on one foot laying on the table. I am watching the dart boys. Three guys are standing maybe ten feet away looking straight at her ass and pussy. One guy grabbed another and pulled him over. Now for guys are staring at her pussy. She took her time. She made the shot. Stood up and straightened her skirt walked by Bob calling him an assholes.

We played a while longer till the ladies wanted to go back to the hotel. It is now around midnight. Bob called one more game. Winners choice. Now we were about even on skill to start but now I look like a pro compared to them. Never to turn down a dare the ladies immediately said shopping trip tomorrow. As we racked the balls they asked our choice. Before I could say anything, Bob said same as before, a two second flash of the titties by both. No argument or discussion, they started chanting shopping trip. God bless alcohol.

It was not hard. It was really simple. We (I) won. The wives asked ok where do we do this. Bob said right here and now. They looked shocked. Bob said just stand in this corner and flash for two seconds. They said nothing but stood looking shocked. Bob stood in the requested corner and said look, from here no one in the bar can see. They looked at the six dart players. Bob said they won't mind. Then I almost fell on the floor. He addressed the dart players. Do you guys mind if our wives pay a debt for losing the last game by flashing us. All six guys stopped and one guy spoke for the group saying go right ahead. Just ignore us.

Bob looked at the wives and said see. Bobs wife grabbed my wife by the hand and they went to the requested corner. Now all six guys are lined up beside the pool table waiting. The girls are slowly removing buttons preparing. My wife standing there holding her unbuttoned shirt together told the dart players to slide their phones across the table. I didn't notice but they had them on ready. A little complaining but they all did as requested. Bob said OK ladies. Both girls opened their shirts to reveal two pair of magnificent tits with very erect nipples. The guys started chanting. Just as the chants started they closed their shirts.

One guy said damn I wish I had a picture. Bob said hand me your phone. Bobs wife opened her shirt and Bob took a headless picture. He showed it to his wife then said how's that. They all started wanting one. Bob said send it to them. One of the others asked my wife if he could get one like hers. She said no. Roars of begging while she was finishing her drink. She whispered should i. I winked at my wife. She was enjoying the begging. She somewhat relented. She said all phones on the table again and I will flash you when I done with this drink about to leave. Phones came crashing on the table.

She finished her drink. She had not rebuttoned her blouse which led me to think she wasn't done. She backed into the corner and said ready. Everyone concurred. She said rather than flash she will allow us to watch her rebuttoned her top. Here we are all crammed into a corner. My wife releases her top. It separates and falls between her tits. She buttons the first button. Bob complains followed by all of us. She removes the button. She takes her blouse and opens it to either side of her tits. Now she is standing in front of six strangers with bare tits out. Comments were made while she buttoned. I promise it took her a long time to complete the task. When she finished the last button her tits were still exposed. She reached over and pulled one side over till the pocket was in place then the other. Everyone was thrilled.

We walked out and left. I have never seen my wifes nipples so tight and hard. As we drove back my wife said she would like to fucked all weekend she is so horney.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: