View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 02:29 AM

Thanked 2,380 Times in 97 Posts
Default General Question on Nudity

So I hope I'm not out of line for asking this here, and I definitely apologize in advance if I am, but do you guys ever wonder about the shoots where the girls still wear underwear but the guys are totally nude? I get that guys don't have any "boobs" to cover, but still, doesn't that seem a little unfair?

I mean, not only do the guys have their butts totally out and naked, but all they've got is their hands to cover their penises. Which, I get is enough, but still, let's even say it's based on the fact that each gender can use 1 hand to cover their intimate parts. It seems like most boobs are easier to cover with 1 arm/hand than a penis and balls with 1 hand. Not to mention, female boobs are one of the most exposed "private" areas of the human body, whereas dicks are one of the least shown parts of the human body -of either gender-, if not -the- least shown part.

Thought of another way, guys seem much more exposed then the girls that are effectively wearing a bikini bottom, so no different from the beach, and have their hands to cover their boobs. Meanwhile, their asses and vaginas are completely covered, whereas again, the guys are completely naked except for a well-placed hand that could very easily slip and expose them to their classmates.

I get that guys are generally much more comfortable getting nude in front of the opposite gender, but still, I feel like if I was one of these guys I'd feel like I was kind of getting shafted.

Am I way off-base? How does everyone else feel about this? Are the girls getting the better deal in this scenario?
The Following User Says Thank You to dmwatcher For This Useful Post: