View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 08:01 PM

Thanked 4,769 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetominator
Any ideas?
I take it that Infranview didn't even play the vid? After testing out Infranview with several vids, I didn't have any problems so I thought I'd make up this helpful tutorial. Shortly after uploading it I tried some other vids and haven't been able to get more than half to play. Isn't that always the way. Anyway, suffice it to say that Infranview isn't the best capping option out there; it works great for some vids, just not enough for me to consider using it as my main capping program. I wanted to leave this thread up, however for people to offer their own capping suggestions like CP's link to Movie Snapshot. Hopefully we'll be able to find a free, stable, multiplatform player that can cap all types of clips really easily. Hmmmm, I may be asking for too much there.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stony For This Useful Post: