View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:26 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Best Friend had my wife too.....

Mid 1970s, every young couple was "required" to swap wives, right?? LOL.
Well, a few couples we hung around with liked to party, usually ended up with the women harmlessly teasing, with the guys provoking them, we ALL loved it. And again, back then everyone talked about swapping.
... My wife (1st wife) was very pretty, 34C+s, maybe 115 lbs & 5' 3" tall. She learned to love showing off her cleavage and even with those fairly big tits frequently went braless which was all the rage back then. She was certainly lusted after by all the guys I knew. After one of our weekly parties at our place, every else was gone except one couple, out best friends. All the alcohol & weed & teasing got me to the point where I just needed some pussy, any pussy.
... After everyone agreed, my wife & friend retired to the spare bedroom, and I was left with this um, less than attractive female friend. I fucked her, my wife fucked him, and the next day I realized I had really gotten FUCKED!
If my wife was a 9-1/2, friends wife was a solid 4. Boy did I ever get FUCKED! Don't know what I was thinking.
I can't say for sure, but as I recall, my smooth talking buddy basically tricked me, and everyone else for that matter, so he could fuck my wife. I think it was common knowledge that she sucked his cock as well, and that night, I didn't even get that from the ugly one. Yep, I got fucked.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: