View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default I couldn't

Late '80's. Met a girl at a club and took her back to her apartment in the wee hours.
She was a small built cutie, nothing to get crazy about. Soon as we got in her place, she let me know that she liked, in so many words, rough sex. So if it wasn't already, it was then a foregone conclusion that I was going to fuck her that night.

I said oh yeah, I can do that! Meanwhile, I am thinking that I've never so much as smacked a lady's ass, much less roughly! But hell yes, I can do it!!

So I slapped her around a little and yanked her clothes off (carefully). We were kissing, and I continued slapping her ass lightly and pinched her nipples real hard. We were soon fucking, I thought it best to just slam away at her pussy as hard as I could.

But I apparently blew it. I think she knew I wasn't really "into it". Therefore, I don't think I performed anywhere near her expectations. In retrospect, maybe I should have asked her if she had any toys or stuff like that. And, if had I pursued that cutie the way she hoped, it may have opened up a whole new world to me that I never explored. Years later, sorry I didn't try harder.

So yeah, I couldn't.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: