View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrich View Post

The last story is from a boy from my neighbourhood. He is 19 y/o. Our garden is at the border to their garden. Last summer, I was on the balcony having dinner and a beer while my wife was out with her friends. The boy was having a bonfire in their big garden. He was having dinner their [sic!] with his nice girlfriend (whom i saw on facebook). She is also 19 y/o, slim, brown haired, normal sized boobs. I imagined what i would do in such a warm summer night with my wife beeing alone in the garden. So I kept watching them after the sun set. They did not consider, that they were illuminated by the bonfire. So I had a perfect view towards them whe she started stroking his cock, blowing his dick and getting it doggy style. It took about only 3-5 mins and i seized the chance to masturbate meanwhile....awesome!
Hey, before i add some new stories, I add some details to this one.

First of all, I am aware of the difference between "their", "there", and "they're"

Ok, the point is, it was getting dark and the young couple in the other garden was having a bonfire. They were eating some salads or stuff like that. I was about 15 meters away from them.They sat on two chairs close to each other. Later it was getting a bit colder and she took a blanket over her legs.
When I finished dinner, I went into my appartment because I knew, that there was the possibility of watching a young, romantic couple fuck in the garden. So I went inside, because they should have felt comfortable and secure with the situation - they should've felt "unwatched".
I even switched off the light inside...but I left the door to the balcony open, just in case, because through the windows some things looks a bit different.
When it was finally getting dark, their bodies were still illuminated from the bonfire. Yet, I was not able to see every detail as the fire was flickering. But when they started kissing wildly, I knew I had to go to the balcony back again, hide myself in the shadow and watch the show. They were really cute, kind of shy...she startet stroking his cock and he had only opened his pants. They were not getting naked. Then she bent over to him to suck his cock...like one minute or so, before she took her pants down a little bit, stood up, bent over her chair and he fucked her doggystyle. I think he was quite horny, so he came after a few minutes. They got dressed again and sat down on their chairs and continued to enjoy the warm summer night.
While they were fucking, I stood there, with pants pulled down, and stroke my cock until I came into a flower tub. Fortunately, my wife did not spot the cum the next day there :-)
And fortunately, I am pretty sure, that no one saw me watching them, because there is on big flat on the other side of the road with a perfect view onto my balcony.

By the way: a few days ago, I saw them again...or let's say, I think I saw them... in their room in his parents house. The lights were on and the shutters open. It looked like they were fucking, but actually I am not sure, because it was a difficult angle and difficult weather-conditions...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: