Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:48 PM

This is part 2 of the story. Hopefully some more feedback comes but I am really enjoying writing these so there will definitely be more to come

GM AJ Lee comes skipping down to the ring to open Monday Night RAW live from Madison Square Garden in NYC. The fans are going wild in WWE’s home base loving AJ’s new punishment system that she debuted the week before. AJ looks great in her normal business suit attire with a short skirt showing of her thin tan legs. Following her to the ring is her new enforcer Tamina. AJ enters the ring as the fans chant “Show Your Tits”. AJ giggles and grabs the microphone as the chants continue.

AJ: (still giggling) You fans have it all wrong. You will NEVER see my skin unless it is what I choose to show you.(crowd boos) It is the rest of the divas or should I say wh*r*s in this company that will continue to be exposed if they aren’t careful. (fans cheer again). So last week I debuted my new punishment system for the blatant and constant disrespect given to me by every female employed by this company and it went even better than I could have possibly imagined. We will recap last weeks events but first we need to bring the true stars of last Monday. Layla, Brodus Clay’s dancers Cameron & Naomi, my former best friend Kaitlyn, and WWE Diva’s Champion Eve Torres.

The fans all cheer wildly as they can’t wait to see their favorite divas in person after seeing them each exposed on tv last week. No entrance music plays as all five divas slowly come out onto the stage under the Titan-Tron. None of them are in their usual wrestling gear as they are all in more casual clothing that seems to be covering them at least a little more than usual for all of them. Showing a little less cleavage and a little less leg than the fans are used to. None of them want to look out at the crowd as they hear the catcalls and yells to show their tits or flash them. Even Eve and Kaitlyn who looked somewhat comfortable by the end last week don’t show their confidence now that the adrenaline of stripping Layla wore off.

AJ: Welcome ladies. Should we took a look at last weeks events?

The fans chant “Yes, Yes, Yes” in response. None of the ladies are excited by it, but by this point they already know the videos and images of last week are already all over the internet and beyond for everyone to always see. First on the Titan-Tron we see Cameron and Naomi being stripped of their pants, leaving them in their tiny red panties. Next we see some hightlights of them having to dance without their pants in the ring. Finally, we get a slow motion shot of them running up the ramp to the back with their asses jiggling.

AJ: You two got it easy last week. But for now you are off my hit list. Tamina filled me in on your little comments in the locker room about how I am crazy. Make sure you don’t say it again.

Having to re-watch the highlights from last week both girls are crying but nod their heads and say thank you to AJ before heading into the back. Next the Titan-Tron shows Layla being stripped naked while out cold and face down in the ring. Next we get the shot of her standing up unaware of her lack of clothing before turning around and seeing herself nude on the Titan-Tron. Finally, we get a replay of Eve’s roll up pin on Layla that gave the world a view of Layla’s most intimate parts. Layla storms down to the ring during this a rips the microphone out of AJ’s hand.

Layla: WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CRAZY b*tch!!! I DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOU ALLOW THEM TO STRIP AND EMBARRASS ME ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!! AND INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU PULL ME OUT HERE TO RE-WATCH EVERY INCH OF ME BEING SHOWN TO THESE DIRTY MEN IN THE CROWD!!!

The fans boo Layla and start to chant towards AJ, “Punish Her”. Layla gets into AJ’s face and pushes her back towards the ropes. However, she makes the mistake of forgetting about Tamina, and she delivers a hard shot to the back of her head. Layla having suffered a concussion at the hands of two hards shots by Eve with the Diva’s Title falls hard to the canvas. Tamina handcuffs her and throws her over her shoulder bringing her to the back.

AJ: We will be seeing more of Layla by the end of the show. And I definitely mean more. (The fans cheer loudly). Now let’s get back to the highlights from last week for the two biggest wh*r*s from last week’s show.

The Titan-Tron now focues on highlights of Kaitlyn. First it shows AJ removing her shirt with scissors leaving her in a white bra. Next we see her jeans being removed. Next we get a slow motion shot of AJ splashing Kaitlyn with a bucket of water followed by a close up of her then see-thru bra with her pink nipples poking thru. The highlights of AJ stripping Kaitlyn continues with her being stripped down to her thong, AJ flicking her nipple, and a shot of AJ touching her vagina over her panties then shoving her hand with Kaitlyn’s juices on it in her mouth. During all of this Kaitlyn is watching her humiliation from last week and wiggling uncomfortably and turning several shades of red in embarrassment.

AJ: Geez Kaitlyn, you always said to me how you like to show off when we were friends, but I didn’t realize how much to enjoyed it until I felt how wet you were last week. As I promised last week to you, you’ll be part of our fun every week.

Kaitlyn runs to the back crying, dreading how it could possibly be any worse than last week. Finally the highlights of Eve is shown from last week. First, she was stripped of her bottoms leaving her in a revealing thong, showing her tanned ass and legs. Next we see AJ pulling and pulling on Eve’s top, stretching the fabric as her tits slowly come into view before the fabric tore letting her natural breasts bounce into view. This leads into a slow motion highlight package of different shots of Eve’s breasts bouncing as she was tied up, running to the ring and wrestling the match. Finally, a still shot of Eve arms in the air holding her title up after her victory with her big bare breasts still visible for everyone to see. Eve now comes to the ring as AJ laughs at her with the shot of her topless still on the Titan-Tron. Eve comes in the ring and grabs the microphone.

Eve: Where’s your buddy Tamina now? Huh, it’s just you and me the Diva’s Champion.

Eve now suddenly smacks AJ in the head with the microphone, knocking her down on her back and stunned. Eve starts ripping at AJ’s clothes trying to expose her. She quickly gets off AJ’s coat and starts clawing at the buttons on her shirt. Just as AJ’s bra comes into view Tamina comes running into the ring and knocks Eve off with a kick to the head. AJ quickly pulls her shirt closed and runs to the back before anyone can see anything. Tamina continues to beat on Eve as RAW goes to commercial.

Later on coming back from a commercial break we are in AJ’s office. She is in a change of clothes, also in her office are Tamina and both Layla and Eve tied to chairs in her office.

AJ: I don’t think either of you realize just how much power I have been given. What happened last week will continue to happen week after week for as long as I am amused by it. Did you happen to look at the ratings last week? That was the highest rated segment on RAW since the height of the Attitude Era. And that was just from people who tuned in due to social media and friends notifying people. And now that people fully realize after all the next coverage from last week the ratings will be thru the roof. USA Network, Mr. McMahon, Stephanie, Triple H, whoever will give me just what I ask for. Layla, you will participate in tonights event as will Kaitlyn. Go find Kaitlyn and let her know to be in the ring at 10 with you ready to wrestle.

Layla: Wrestle? So this will be more of a normal night than last week?

AJ: No questions. Just do as I say and it won’t be too bad. Tamina, untie her and keep an eye on her making sure she doesn’t leave the building.

Tamina unties Layla allowing her to walk out of the room and follows her out.
AJ: Now Eve, you I have to worry about. You seem a little more comfortable with the nudity you experienced last week. You’re more concentrated on revenge and stripping me. Well let me re-assure you that that won’t happen. You are still Diva’s Champion after your impressive showing last week. You showed more aggression than I can ever remember from you. I am going to do you a favor to make sure you stay champion and keep that aggression. From now on, every title defense you have to wrestle topless. And if you don’t wrestle topless I’ll strip you of your title. And if you EVER try to touch me or my clothing again I will make you defend your title fully NUDE instead. You got me?

Eve: You can’t do that!!! It’s not fair!!!

AJ: Fair isn’t a part of this game anymore. Fair got thrown out the window when you touched me. Now I am going to untie you and remember my warning from before. Your most intimate areas still have some modesty, don’t make me change that. You have a title defense tonight against Alicia Fox so you may want to go get ready. (AJ giggles)

AJ now unties Eve and Eve gets up and leaves the room, defeated that she will have to expose flesh once again tonight. As AJ sits back down at her desk there is a knock at her door. AJ tells the person to come in and it’s manager of Primo & Epico, Rosa Mendes. She is dressed in her normal gear of a little shirt showing off both her ample cleavage and flat stomach and the tightest and shortest shorts imaginable showing off a significant part of her large ass.

AJ: What can I do for you Rosa?

Rosa: Well Ms. GM Lee, Mam. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok between us?

AJ: Oh please you’re being ridiculous just call me AJ like you always have. Or you know go to twitter and say whatever you want, that’s what you did in the past right?

Rosa: Exactly, its all in the past. No hard feelings right friend?

AJ: Right. Thanks for coming to me directly. Don’t want to hold you up Primo & Epico’s match is next. And the winner gets a tag title shot so don’t let me distract you.

Rosa is at ringside cheering on her men as they battle against Rey Mysterio Jr & Sin Cara. It is a fast paced match with a lot of flying in the ring and out of the ring. The action keeps heating up with the crowd getting more and more excited with the action. It leads to Primo about to get pinned by Sin Cara until Rosa jumps up on the apron to distract the refs. She puts his hands on the her hips and begins to dance a little bit. While this is going on Epico hits both Rey and Sin Cara with a steel chair and puts Primo on top of Sin Cara as Rosa jumps back off the apron. The ref turns around to count the pinfall. Rosa re-enters the ring to celebrate the victory with her men. As they are in the ring celebrating AJ’s music plays and she skips out onto the stage, microphone in hand.

AJ: Hey Rosa buddy. I don’t really like it when managers involve themselves in important matches. So you just found yourself on my punishment list for the week.

Rosa panics and tries to run to the back past AJ, but as she is about to make it backstage from behind the curtain emerges Kharma. Rosa runs into her like a brick wall falling down onto her back. Rosa starts crawling backwards down back towards the ring. Kharma slowly stomps after her. Rosa climbs back into the ring and Kharma runs into the ring to catch up to her. Primo & Epico, still in the ring, try to protect Rosa from Kharma but Kharma quickly dispatches of them. She picks up Rosa above her head and slams her down to the mat knocking the wind out of her. Rosa having not wrestled in almost a year is in no shape to compete with a powerhouse like Kharma. AJ strolls to the ring while this is going on.

AJ: Tamina is a huge help for me, but tonight Eve helped me realize that as I make more enemies I will need more friends, so welcome my newest hire Kharma. (the crowd cheers realizing what Kharma can do to the rest of the divas). We need a few moments to get ready for tonight’s event but we will be right back with some excitement featuring Rosa, Kaitlyn, & Layla. (crowd cheers as RAW goes to commercial)

RAW comes back from commercial break with AJ in the ring. Also in the ring are her enforcers Tamina & Kharma as well as Layla, Kaitlyn, & Rosa. During the break the crew set up three wooden stalls that look like changing booths outside of the ring as well as brought a hose down to ringside.

AJ: This weeks event will be based off of one of Jerry “The King” Lawler’s favorite RAW moments. This one is for The King. Now let’s go to the video.

(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b...?search_algo=2)
The Titan-Tron shows video of Jerry Lawler in the ring. Terri Runnels & Trish Stratus each come down to the ring in silk robes. First Terri strips off her robe leaving her in a thin dark colored t-shirt and tiny black thong. Lawler then squirts her with a super soaker water gun making her shirt slightly see-thru and causing her nipples to stand to attention and poke through her shirt. Before Trish is able to remove her robe and take her turn Jazz attacks her from behind and beating her down. The video ends and shows AJ in the ring as both Kaitlyn & Rosa have worried looks on their faces, Layla looks more confused.

AJ: Tonight’s Attitude Era Tribute is a wet t-shirt contest. And no one will be interrupting this one.

Layla: But who wants to watch us get wet in our wrestling gear, that wouldn’t show anything?

Layla immediately regrets what she said, realizing what the changing stalls are for.

AJ: Thank you Layla for helping me move this along to my next point. I instructed you ladies to show up in your wrestling gear. And you did and you all look great in your tight shirts with your cleavage and your stomach revealed. (the crowd cheers as the three girls turn a little red realizing they would be showing much more soon). However, since I couldn’t trust you to wear the proper attire for a wet t-shirt contest I have provided you all with shirts. Only underwear is allowed and there is none provided so I hope you all came prepared. Each of you have a stall with your name on it and a personalized shirt inside. So get changing ladies.

None of the girls move right away, but as Tamina and Kharma move towards them the girls run out of the ring and into their respective changing booths. The crowd is cheering in wild anticipation realizing that right behind the thin walls of their changing rooms is the naked flesh of three of the hottest divas in the WWE.

AJ: This is boring and taking a while. Let’s see what we can do to make this more interesting.

On the Titan-Tron comes video of Kaitlyn in her changing room. Her bare back is exposed as she isn’t facing the hidden camera AJ had installed in her booth. She is removing her wrestling trunks as she is bending over with thong clad ass facing the camera. As she gives a perfect full moon or her tanned muscular ass to the camera, the crowd watching is chanting Kaitlyn’s name. Not knowing she is being exposed to the crowd, this gives her confidence thinking the fans are most excited to see her. Even though she doesn’t want to show flesh again at least she won’t be nude out there like Layla last week, it makes her happy that the fans want to see her. Once she removes her trunks she pulls on the thin white t-shirt hanging in the changing room. She never turns to the camera before putting on the shirt, unknowingly providing herself some extra modesty, only allowing the side of her large tits to be seen as they stuck out to the side from behind. Kaitlyn is the first to exit her changing room, emerging in a tiny thong underwear, not showing off any more than she did last week but she still wasn’t comfortable as she wiggled her legs in embarrassment. The shirt AJ provided her didn’t provide much modesty as it was already a little see-thru allowing her pink nipples to be seen under the bright lights. It was cut off only an inch or so below her fake tits and when she moved a little too much the bottom of her tits would be exposed. Kaitlyn was still clearly unaware of the camera that spied on her for the whole crowd.

AJ: Hey Kaitlyn, looking good. Reach for the stars. Hahaha. Check out the Titan-Tron.

The Titan-Tron now replays the spied footage of Kaitlyn for her to see. Kaitlyn turns red realizing how clear a shot the crowd got of her full round ass. As the video is showing Layla comes out of her changing room. She is wearing a tiny pink thong showing off her hips and nice full ass. The shirt provided for her is more of a bikini top made of white t-shirt material. It goes around her back and stretches just enough to provide covering of each breasts but with only the tiny thong otherwise she is left feeling almost just as exposed as she did last week when she was in the ring with nothing on. Her thick long nipples that were exposed last week to the bare air poke thru the thin material.

AJ: This must be weird for you Layla. This is the most you have worn to compete in a few weeks now. (AJ giggles) Hey Rosa it’s your turn. What’s taking so long? If you don’t come out, I send in Kharma and Tamina to take you out.

Rosa is in the stall still not knowing what to do. Last week both Kaitlyn & Layla experienced awful exposure. Both of them were still uncomfortable being out there and exposed but at least had some experience to lean on. Rosa hadn’t experienced that yet and didn’t want to experience it. She was standing there only in the tiny black thong she had on under her gear. She had yet to put on the top so she was standing there with her big breasts in the cool air, but still under the cover of the stall. Even still she could feel the presence of 1000s of people not to mention all the cameras to document her every move. Worst of all AJ may had said Rosa’s twitter comments were in the past but clearly AJ had not forgotten. All that was there for her was a kid’s size small white t-shirt with a note that said the past is never the past. How could Rosa go out there with that shirt. Her huge natural breasts not to mention adult frame would never squeeze into the shirt.

AJ: Rosa I will give you five seconds before they come in to take you out. I don’t know if you’re dressed, I don’t care if you’re dressed in five seconds you will be joining us in here.

Rosa begins to panic. She tries desperately to squeeze into the shirt but she can’t find any way to get it down over her shoulders. She wiggles and squeezes as much as she can as AJ counts down. There is only two seconds left and her boobs are still out and about to be exposed. She can hear the footsteps of Tamina and Kharma coming to get her as she finally pulls down as hard as she can. Just as the door to the stall is opened Rosa gets her boobs covered luckily for her as she is immediately displayed on the Titan-Tron with a camera panning her body up and down. The fans go wild getting to see Rosa so exposed like this for the first time. Before she even comes all the way out of the stall her round ass is so large and plump you can see the flesh of it from the front. The white t-shirt was squeezing her tits so hard she could barely breath. The thin fabric allowed her dark nipples to be visible thru the shirt. They are large brownish nipples almost the size of a silver dollar. Rosa realizes how exposed she is and is frozen in place unable to move. Kharma and Tamina start to push her forward towards the ring to join AJ, Layla, and Kaitlyn in the ring. The tight shirt and the sudden movement is too much as the fabric rips almost all the way down her back. Rosa quickly catches her shirt holding it close to her body as only a small bit of fabric is still attached in the back. Rosa now climbs up on the apron very carefully and as she bends over to climb through the ropes into the ring almost the full side of her breast is exposed to the crowd.

AJ: About time you joined us. Since you joined us last Rosa. You will get sprayed down first. Step to the center of the ring.

Rosa slowly shuffles to the center of the ring. Her shirt is already barely holding on and otherwise she is only in a thong feeling very exposed. AJ turns on the hose and music begins to play.

AJ: Dance!!! You want to win don’t you. Make me think you want to win.

Rosa reluctantly begins to dance slowly. Shuffling her hips from side to side practically mesmerizing everyone watching at home and in the crowd with her perfect ass jiggling with every movement. AJ begins to spray Rosa’s shirt up and down, Rosa’s hands have yet to leave covering her tits this whole time.

AJ: Movement your hands, enjoy yourself, wave your arms around!!! Come on, you don’t want to make me have Kharma or Tamina help you.

Rosa slowly lifts her arms up as AJ concentrates the hose directly on Rosa’s firm breasts. If her nipples were visible before the entire shape of both breasts clearly come into view as the thin material clings to her now wet flesh. Her arms still are mostly by her side as she isn’t enthusiastic at all about her experience.

AJ: I SAID WAVE YOUR HANDS AROUND!!!

Rosa: But I don’t want my breast to fall out!!!

AJ: I’ll have them take the whole shirt from you if you don’t listen to me.

Rosa now lifts her arms up above her hand continuing to dance. Just as she was her afraid one of the straps on the shirt all stretched out and wet starts to slip off her shoulder. Rosa quickly reaches to fix it before her entire breast gets exposed.

AJ: Keep your arms up and dancing. Whatever happens, happens!!!

Rosa crying now lifts her arms up and continues to dance. Once again the strap slips off her left shoulder and afraid AJ will take her whole shirt Rosa just looks down in shame as she can feel the fabric slowly slide lower and lower until suddenly the roar from the crowd is so deafening she realizes her entire left breast is exposed silver dollar nipple and all. After what seems like forever but was only three seconds the hose stops.

AJ: Fix your top. Your titty is out, what do you think I’m trying to do here. You’re just a dirty stripper. Stand over to the side and leave your arms by your side.

Rosa quickly fixes her top covering her exposed breast and stands over to the side crying with her nipples and breasts still visible through her barely there top.

AJ: So who’s next?

Layla gestures to Kaitlyn to go while Kaitlyn gestures back to Layla.

AJ: Oh don’t be shy. We’ve seen both of you already. Maybe a little bit more of Layla than Kaitlyn but we’re gonna see a lot of both of you soon anyways. One of you volunteer now or I make it worse.

Layla steps forward afraid of what AJ is capable of. AJ turns on the hose and when the music starts Layla starts to dance slightly. She has her hands to her sides waving them around and she sways her hips back and forth shaking her ass slightly. She doesn’t seem into it but having watched the way AJ criticized Rosa she realized it was better to be cooperative. As she moves AJ is spraying down her bare legs with the hose making them glisten in the bright lights. Her real breasts are swinging wildly with no support for them. As soon as AJ starts to spray her with the hose the thin material on in such an awkward way falls completely off Layla’s body. She screams as she tries to cover herself back up with the shirt. However the material is bunched up around her waist and unusable. She quickly covers her breasts with her hands and stops dancing.

AJ: Move your hands and keep dancing. You want to win don’t you? Enjoy yourself. Have fun.

Layla: Who cares about winning?

AJ: Fine the winner gets a title shot next week against the winner of Eve vs. Alicia tonight now get into it. And more importantly if you don’t start to have fun you’ll lose your bottoms again. Now jump up and down as I spray you.

Layla worried of being completely nude for the second week in a row moves her hands revealed her large round breasts and thick long nipples. As AJ sprays them down with the water they glisten. Layla starts jumping up and down as instructed by AJ causing her breasts to bounce wildly in every which way. Layla still doesn’t seem comfortable but gets into it a little more as she realizes AJ is capable of anything. The music stops and AJ stops spraying her after 20 seconds.

AJ: Ok well Rosa gave us a nice show, but I would definitely say Layla set the bar higher and is the leader in the clubhouse now.

Layla still with her tits on show pumps her fist to the crowd in excitement, forgetting her state of undress for a moment and bouncing her tits one last time for the crowd as flash bulbs continuously go off. Rosa now looks devastated as not only was she exposed on national tv but she won’t even get a title match out of it.

AJ: It all comes down to you Kaitlyn. Somehow with all the bare flesh the past two weeks you have managed to keep all the most intimate flesh still covered. But I know you want to win this best friend and get a title shot don’t you. You saw what Layla did so you know what will be expected to win. I’m rooting for you.

Layla standing off to the side still topless and hands on her hips looks worried that AJ is gonna force Kaitlyn to earn the title shot. Kaitlyn realizing the same thing stands in the center of the ring not sure what to do. She knows that since the bottom of her breasts are exposed in a standing position that as soon as she moves her breasts will be exposed anyways suddenly pulls the top right from her body and stands in the center of the ring topless arms to her side letting her fake firm boobs and small pink nipples be exposed to the air. The crowd breaks out into a “Holy Shit” chant as AJ, Layla, Rosa, Tamina, and Kharma all look on shocked. Kaitlyn snaps everyone out of their shock by starting to bounce up and down around the ring. Even with fake tits they bounce nicely around as she moves. AJ begins to spray her down with the house allowing her tits, legs, and ass to glisten. As AJ continues to spray Kaitlyn down as she dances to the music topless and shaking her ass Layla realizes she has exposed herself a second time and won’t even get a title shot for it. Pissed for realizing her loss and the left over anger from being stripped last week she attacks Kaitlyn from behind.

Layla gets position on top of Kaitlyn and slaps her a few times. The fans are going wild seeing two topless divas rolling around on the mat with their asses and legs on display only in thongs. Rosa uses the opportunity to slip out of the ring and to the back desperate to cover up as quickly as she can. Layla still with top position on Kaitlyn is desperate to embarrass Kaitlyn worse than Eve and Kaitlyn did to her last week. She starts by tweaking both of Kaitlyn’s nipples. The fans love the fact that Layla is basically fondling Kaitlyn’s tits. AJ even seems to be enjoying the show as she just continues to spray down both girls with the hose making them nice and wet and allowing their skin to shine. Layla continues to twist and pull on both of Kaitlyn’s nipples causing her lots of pain. Layla finally picks Kaitlyn up off the mat and throws her into the corner. Layla starts delivering high leg kicks on Kaitlyn in the corner, which look even better than normal as her entire leg, hip, and round ass jiggle with each kick. Layla now climbs on the second rope over Kaitlyn with her tits swaying in every direction. Layla starts to punch down on Kaitlyn’s head counting 1 to 10 along with the fans. Layla clmbs down off the rope and Kaitlyn falls forward and stays down on her face.

Layla (to the crowd): Who wants to see more?

The crowd chants “Payback”. Layla now grabs onto Kaitlyn’s tiny thong underwear and before Kaitlyn realizes whats happening rips them right from her body. Kaitlyn still face down has her bare ass facing up in the air and quickly brings her hands to her vagina to cover any modesty she may still have. With Kaitlyn not even trying to protect herself Layla stomps down on Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn still seems most concerned with covering up instead of protecting herself. Layla now grabs the hose from AJ and wraps it around Kaitlyn’s throat. With the air rushing from her lungs, Kaitlyn has no choice but to finally defend herself moving her hands from her crotch. Since she is crumpled down on the mat though the fans frustratingly still have yet to see any money shot. Kaitlyn unable to pull the hose from her throat though loses consciousness. Layla now takes this opportunity to finish the humiliation completely. She picks up Kaitlyn and puts her in a modified submission hold, wrapping Kaitlyn’s legs around her and arms around her from behind. The move doesn’t provide any type of pain but Layla pushed up against Kaitlyn’s nude back and pulling all four limbs back gives the fans a clear view of every inch of Kaitlyn’s muscular form. Her shaved pussy is wide open and on full view as well as her tight abs, muscular legs, firm tits, and tiny pink nipples. Layla makes sure to turn Kaitlyn around to each side of the ring a few times providing each fan with a full view of her nude body before dropping her in the ring and leaving her laying nude and out cold like Eve and Kaitlyn had down to her last week. Before leaving the ring the still topless Layla grabs the mic.

Layla: Don’t worry Eve. I’ll get my payback on you soon enough.

Layla drops the mic and leaves the ring tits bouncing with every step.

RAW comes back from commercial with GM AJ Lee still in the soaking wet ring from the wet t-shirt contest. AJ is holding a microphone and is still flanked by Tamina and Kharma.

AJ: As you can see on my NEW MONDAY NIGHT RAW you never know what might happen. Now what I am sure a lot of you have been waiting for since it was announced earlier tonight its time for Eve to defend The Diva’s Championship against Alicia Fox.

The fans cheer wildly knowing this means Eve will be soon wrestling a whole match in front of them topless. After seeing it on tv last week all they could hope for was seeing her perfect real tits exposed and in person. Before they get a chance to see Eve though the challenger, Alicia, makes her way down to the ring. She is in her normal wrestling attire, but that keeps the statuesque 5’9’’ diva barely covered. She has a brown bikini style top on that doesn’t show much cleavage but leaves the majority of her back, arms, and torso exposed. Her bottoms is a tiny little skirt that couldn’t be more than six inches long with boy shorts underneath and knee high boots. She strides confidently down to the ring realizing the big advantage she is going to have tonight. Once she gets in the ring she greets AJ and shakes the GM’s hand.

AJ: Now that is the professionalism and respect I expect. The rest of you divas should take note and maybe you can get a title match with keeping your clothes on too.

Next Eve’s music hits and the crowd goes nuts. Before Eve comes out onto the stage the building is already lighting up with flash bulbs just waiting to get a shot of her bare breasts. After 10 seconds of her music playing there is still no Eve.
AJ: Eve if you don’t get out here now you will be stripped of the title. And possibly more once we find you.

Eve quickly emerges from behind the curtain, but is dressed in her normal wrestling attire. Short silver shorts that end just under her nice firm ass that was exposed last week in a thong. Her tops is covered as well in her normal silver top that ends above her stomach showing off her tanned and toned torso. The fans boo her as she makes her way down to the ring Diva’s Title in hand and fully clothed. She enters the ring and takes the mic from a confused AJ.

Eve: You should that as long as I am champion I have to wrestle topless. Well, I forfeit the title then. I don’t want to do this and if I’m not champion you can’t make me.

AJ rips the mic right back from Eve’s hand as Tamina, Kharma, and Alicia start to circle her.

AJ: That’s fine. But you forfeit the title right now, the rest of your time as a WWE employee will be spent with absolutely no clothes on. You can quit right now but the four of us will make sure you don’t make it out of this ring without exposing every single inch of you possible.

Eve now conflicted with what to do looks around at the crowd, cameras, and Titan-Tron and realizing that as awful as showing her tits would be, they have already been shown and hopefully she can protect the dignity of her womanhood not being exposed to millions of people.

Eve: Fine. You win again AJ.

Eve grabs the bottom of her shirt and starts to pull up. Before anything is exposed she stops and takes a deep breath before removing the top the rest of the way allowing her firm, natural, tits to bounce as they stay in place on her chest. She immediately covers her tits back up with her hands while all four women are in the ring.

Eve: One last thing AJ. Make it a fair fight. One on one no interference. No DQ.

AJ: Fine.

Eve backs into one corner still covering her breasts and giving her the little dignity that she can. AJ, Tamina, and Kharma exit the ring leaving Alicia in the ring with a topless Eve. Before the bell rings Eve picks up the Divas title belt lifting it above her head and giving the fans the great shot of her tits that she offered the fans in Philadelphia last week. Just as the bell rings AJ yells something to Alicia. As Alicia turns her head Eve quickly smacks her upside the head with the title belt and knocking her out cold. Eve now exits the ring without covering Alicia. She checks under the ring and pulls out a little sack. She re-enters the ring with the sack and pours it out onto the mat. Inside is only two pairs of handcuffs and a pair of scissors. She takes each of Alicia’s wrist and handcuffs her to the top rope. Eve now grabs the microphone.

Eve: You want to send me out here topless every week and embarrass me AJ? Well, you are right this does make me more vicious. It makes me vicious enough to want to strip every one of the divas. If I can’t get my hands on you to expose your pre-pubescent looking ass than I will prove my point otherwise every week. First up is your buddy and model citizen is Alicia. And remember the match isn’t over and you promised me one on one.

Eve approaches the still unconscious Alicia and pulls her skirt from her body leaving her with just her boy shorts, knee high boots, and small wrestling top. Eve takes her time now pulling the boy shorts out and looking down, teasing the crowd on whether she will pull them down and whether if she does pull them down Alicia would have anything to cover herself underneath. Finally as Alicia comes to after the hard belt shot Eve pulls the boy shorts out and uses the scissors to cut them from her body. Luckily for Alicia, she still has a thong on underneath still leaving her somewhat covered. However, for the first time her long black legs and round ass are on display for everyone to see. Alicia just realizing her predicament starts screaming to AJ for help as her and her cronies are right outside the ring. However, AJ order them to stand still as she wants to be a women of her word and she promised no interference in this match. Eve picks the mic back up.

Eve: What do you want to see. Bottom or top?

The crowd is split in cheering for both bottom and top.

Eve: If you can’t make up your mind I will just have to remove both.

Crowd cheers so loud she can see the building shaking on tv. Alicia starts to buck wildly on the ropes crying and screaming no.

Alicia: PLEASE DON’T!!! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!! IT’S AJ YOU WANT!!!

Eve: You didn’t help me either. Just five miunutes ago you stood here laughing as I disrobed so now its your turn.

Eve takes the scissors and reaches right between Alicia’s large natural breasts and snips the top off without warning leaving Alicia’s large heaving breasts bouncing free and her dark brown nipples on display for the world to see. Alicia still trying to break free from the ropes only allows her breasts to bounce more and more as the crowd cheers her on. Eve not wanting to waist anytime now snips the thong underwear right off as well now leaving Alicia naked except for her knee high boots. Alicia’s shaved pussy glistens under the light as it is exposed to the world. Eve takes Alicia’s panties and sniffs them.

Eve: You wh*r*. You like this. Your bare shaved pussy is glistening not from sweat but from your own juices.

The crowd roars with approval hearing that Alicia is getting turned on being exposed. Eve now walks over to the still handcuffed Alicia and sticks her hand down between her moist crotch. She rubs her hands there while Alicia moans uncontrollably unable to control herself even exposed to thousands in person and millions at home. After about ten seconds Eve pulls her hand away before Alicia can be brought to a climax. Eve takes her hand covered in Alicia’s juices and licks it all off as the fans chant holy shit. Eve walks out of the ring still topless tits bouncing and confident as she strides past AJ, Tamina, and Kharma while a still fully nude Alicia is in the ring just on the brink of getting off.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post: