View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:14 AM

Default HNF: Humiliated Nude Females

HNF: Humiliated Nude Females

OK, What this is about…

I realize that there is a fun aspect to One Click, and I don’t mean to steer away from the humor and light-heartedness that one gets when seeing the pics and videos here. So, as you read this post and look at the pics, don’t bite my head off and keep in mind that I am also out for light laughs, too.

Recently I was writing to a member back and forth and discussed with him in some detail an ordeal I went through (that I already wrote about in the appropriate post.) He used a phrase that I have now heard for about five times, including from my husband: “I’m really sorry that happened to you, but to be honest it really turned me on.”

I have not only heard this, but have read it also. Including at forms where women have had some seriously humiliating things happen to them, not just mere embarrassment. One of the worst (best?) was at a site where a woman described her systematic stripping in a catfight, where she was up against someone who was dressed for a fight and she wasn’t. The poor girl was wearing her “dance” clothing, and had a fight picked on her by another girl who wasn’t a better fighter per se, but was in jeans and a tight fitting (impossible to forcibly remove) stretch top. At the end of the fight, she’s stark naked, not even a shoelace. (She didn’t want the fight, but it came at her, and she was in an easy to unzip/strip off strapless dress, strapless bra, and g-string. She was nude in about a minute and a half.) She writes about how her boyfriend and his friends were beside themselves, as the girl’s boyfriend and his friends took it all in, including the bouncing of her breasts, and views of her vulva and bare ass, presented in the most unladylike fashion as the fight came toward its end.

Of course, after spilling her guts out to the internet, one of the comments was, “I’m really sorry that happened to you, but to be honest it really turned me on.”

So, a girl “gives up” to the men and women enjoying her humiliation three or four looks:
1) (optional) The realization something is wrong. (This is optional, because it only happens where there was an immediate stripping process, and her facial expression is one made almost to herself.)
2) The look down at her nakedness.
3) The shock of her nakedness.
4) The immediate attempt to cover up
5) (optional) The look back at the guy/girl/guys/girls/group now seeing her naked, and the realization they are taking it all in. (This is optional, because she may be too busy running away or looking down.) I’ll wager this is the payoff expression that all the guys want to really milk that humiliation.

But maybe the ultimate HNF occurs when the person/people responsible for the girl’s HNF experience acknowledge to the victim that that is their purpose. Then you also get this anticipation on their part and on the viewers (yours), and the situation is milked for its humiliation.

All of these are examples of HNF’s

#001 – The sole purpose IS to strip her naked in front of television cameras.
#002 – The realization the guy’s pulling down her panties and has now seen it all.
#003 – Every now and then (don’t I know it) you find yourself in a medical situation where you have had to lose your gown and you’re stark naked in front of one OR MORE! (sorry, never mind) persons, some who are not doctors, AND IN THEIR LATE 20’S LIKE YOURSELF (sorry, again) and, in these circumstances, believe me, you are humiliated.
#004 – The professor of a class had a party that was crashed by a student she failed. He made her and two other women at the prof’s house strip and be led around the house. (Maybe she should have passed him?)
#005 – Same as #004, but here’s the top student. Maybe a bad day to wear thong panties.
#006 through #009 – Forced to strip during a house break in. (#009 is probably thinking, “Alright, are you satisfied now?”
#010 – One of the few times when the absence of eye contact says it all. ‘I had to strip naked for this guy. Fuck.’
Attached Thumbnails
HNF #010.jpg   HNF #009.jpg  

HNF #008.jpg   HNF #007.jpg  

HNF #006.jpg   HNF #005.jpg  

HNF #004.jpg   HNF #003.jpg  

HNF #002.jpg   HNF #001.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jessica Savage For This Useful Post: