Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

probably an odd one-- I've noticed it's a recurring one in my mind...usually the "platonic friend" scenarios:
  • Roommates unexpectedly walking in each other.. it's hot as hell either way for me; she walks in on me naked or jerkin' off... or I walk in on her while she just happens to be getting dressed or undressed or whatever.
  • Female friend that is normally prim and proper doesn't realize how transparent her dress is..
  • Wife of a friend walking around the house in t-shirt/panties..or a short bathrobe.....bends over in front of me then realizes "...OH OOPS SORRY!" "oh sorry I forgot you were there" etc.
  • Various windblown upskirt scenarios.
Sounds tame, sure but these are the absolute hottest scenarios for me...often on repeat in my mind whenever I'm jerkin off. There's a "forbidden fruit" aspect of it all, since the girl in those scenarios is "just a friend" and you're not "supposed" to see each other in that way....and a sudden flash or glimpse, wardrobe malfunction as she hurries to cover up and is clearly embarrassed...goddamn it blows me up every time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post: